The 2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Z71 Plus demonstrates how a great truck can be made even better with Chevrolet Accessories. The Z71 designation has long stood for off-road performance excellence, and that reputation is enhanced with this concept vehicle. The Z71 Plus features Rancho Suspension shocks and a two-inch lift kit, which provides room for the Chevrolet Accessories chrome off-road 20 x 8.5-inch wheels and BFGoodrich All Terrain tires.
The handsome, but rugged, interior features two-tone leather seating surfaces and matching door trim. The bed is outfitted with a full range of Chevrolet Accessories – all of which are available through Chevy dealers.
- 6.2L V-8 and 4L70 automatic transmission
- Locking front and rear differentials with 3.73 gears
- DuPont Copperstone Metallic base coat/clear coat paint
- Tenneco Rancho Suspension two-inch lift kit
- Tenneco Rancho Suspension shock absorbers
- BFGoodrich 285/55XR20 All-Terrain tires
- Seat and door inserts wrapped in Morocco leather
- Headrests, seat bolsters, and armrests wrapped in Meridian ebony leather, with Morocco stitching
- Interior trim has wood inlays and Z71 logos