The 2007 Chevy Silverado Rally Sport recalls legendary Rally Sport Chevys, such as the first-generation Rally Sport Camaros. Those cars were all about good looks and affordable, sporty performance. The Silverado Rally Sport conveys that ethic and combines it with the capability of a pickup. This concept vehicle is powered by GM Powertrain’s 6.2L Vortec V-8 and is outfitted with high-performance four-wheel disc brakes, lowered suspension and chrome Chevy Accessories’ 22-inch wheels, with low-profile performance tires.
Chevy Accessories ground effects, a hard tonneau cover and custom grille – all painted a beautiful Green Metallic – supply the visual sizzle. The spacious interior boasts four bucket seats, ample storage and rear seat entertainment.
- Vortec 6.2L V-8 and 4L60 four-speed automatic transmission
- BASF Synergy Green Metallic base coat/clear coat paint
- Ground Force two-inch front lowering kit and rear lowering leaf springs and blocks
- Baer six-piston front brakes with 15-inch rotors; multi-piston rear disc brakes with painted calipers
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza 285/45XR22 tires
- Detailed, polished and painted engine compartment with stainless steel hoses and fittings
- Custom upholstery on four bucket seats