Chevrolet and the U.S. Ski Team are strong partners, and the uniquely outfitted U.S. Ski Team Tahoe is an extension of this relationship. The all-new 2007 Chevy Tahoe is an ideal winter activity vehicle that provides all-weather capability, comfort and safety. Tahoe’s distinctive, sporty exterior design is a standout with the custom U.S. Ski Team colors and graphics.
The tactfully located Spyder apparel and U.S. Ski Team logs and graphics accent the white-with-red-and-blue trim color theme that continues throughout Tahoe’s refined, spacious and luxurious interior. Practicality is enhanced with a modified luggage rack outfitted for skis and snowboards, plus Chevy Accessories’ tubular assist steps, tow hooks and rear fascia closeout.
- 5.3L Gen IV V-8 engine
- Multi-color custom paint – White Diamond with blue, red and gold graphics
- U.S. Ski Team logos
- 20 x 9-inch polished aluminum wheels
- BFGoodrich 285/55/20 All Terrain tires
- Re-trimmed interior in U.S. Ski Team colors – white leather with blue inserts, red and blue hand-stitching, custom embroidered Spyder web design with U.S. Ski Team and Spyder logos
- Matching white leather door panels with hand-stitched red and blue inserts
- Custom switch bezels on doors and steering wheel with a matching gauge cluster
- Modified 2007 Cadillac Escalade luggage rack with body color end caps
- Roof mounted ski / snowboard rack
- GM Navigation system
- Magellan portable GPS eXplorist 600 Series