The legendary performance engineers at Lingenfelter have revealed a new supercharger for the Chevrolet Corvette ’s LS3 engine. The new 670 HP package features the Edelbrock E-Force supercharger system in combination with LPE CNC ported LS3 cylinder heads and the recently developed GT9 ZR1 supercharger camshaft. The Corvette will also keep its aggressive idle sound which should make it pretty intimidating even at a standstill. Lingenfelter also added competition Cams dual valve springs, titanium retainers, and properly sized fuel injectors.
The new E-Force supercharger system can be used with the stock C6 Corvette hood and is priced at $13,845.00. The package also comes with a 3 year warranty, Lingenfelter fender badges, and a Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity.
Video and specifications after the jump.
The package includes:
- Edelbrock E-Force TVS2300 intercooled supercharger system
- Black powder coated finish
- Lingenfelter CNC engraved logo
- Based on OEM Eaton supercharger unit
- Lingenfelter CNC ported cylinder heads
- Competition Cams dual valve springs, titanium retainers, 10 degree locks
- Lingenfelter GT9 camshaft by Competition Cams
- Properly sized fuel injectors
- Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump fuel pump voltage booster
- Lingenfelter 160 thermostat
- Professional installation, testing and calibration
- Chassis dyno report before & after installation
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
- Lingenfelter 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
- Lingenfelter fender badges
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity