We’ve seen all kinds of packages from Hennessey for the Chevrolet Camaro , such as the HPE700 and the HP800 - which both boast 1000hp on racing fuel - so this latest package isn’t really all that exciting. It’s kind of like eating the filet mignon first and then digging in to the mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes are good, but the steak is the main appeal.
By now you must know that the mashed potatoes in this meal is the HPE600. This tuning package provides the Camaro with a supercharged 6.2 liter V8 engine (LS3 or L99) that delivers 602 HP at 6,300 rpm and 595 lb-ft of torque at 4,400 rpm. It sprints from 0 to 60 mph in mid 3-seconds. The speed in this vehicle is illustrated with a stainless steel cat-back exhaust, exterior stripes, lightweight wheels, full coliover suspension kit, a Hennessey CarbonAero body kit, and custom leather interior.
Okay, this isn’t the best package provided by Hennessey , but it still beats a lot of the other packages, so check out the video and enjoy the sounds of the V8 as it purrs its way through the back half of Lonestar Motorsports Park.
Full specifications after the jump.
The HPE600 Supercharged Upgrade Includes:
- VS2300 Supercharger System (Black or Chrome)
- HPE Cold Air Induction System
- 1 7/8 inch Long Tube Stainless Steel Headers
- High Flow Catalytic Converters
- Fuel Injector Upgrade
- HPE Engine Management Calibration
- Hennessey & HPE600 Exterior Badging
- Limited Edition Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
- Hennessey Premium Floor Mats
- Professional Installation
- Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Additional Appearance and Performance Options
- for the HPE600 also Available:
- Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
- Exterior Stripes
- Lightweight Wheels
- Torque Converter or Clutch Upgrade
- Full Coliover Suspension Kit
- Hennessey CarbonAero™ Body Kit
- Custom Leather Interior
- And More!