Hennessey is really into the new 2011 Chevrolet Camaro . Their latest tuning package, the HPE800 can catapult the performance of the Camaro to the next realm of awesome. The use of a twin-turbo 415cid stroker allows the muscle car to flex a total of 815 hp on regular 93 octane or 1000 hp on 104 octane (race fuel).
Next to the engine upgrades, the HPE800 package also includes: an exterior graphics package, lightweight wheels, a full coliover suspension kit, Hennessey carbonaero body kit, custom leather interior and more.
There are so many add-ons to this package, we wondered when the insanity would stop. Is there such a thing as "too much"? Hell, NO! Hennessey’s interpretation of the Chevy Camaro is just what the doctor ordered for our ever growing illness for speed. Just take one of these and tell us about it in the morning!
Video and extensive list of specifications after the jump.
HPE800 Upgrade Package Includes:
- 415CID Stroker Engine
- Forged Low Compression Pistons
- Forged Steel Connecting Rods
- Callies 4340 Forged Steel Crank
- Balanced and Blueprinted
- ARP Main Studs & Head Bolts
- Ported Cylinder Heads w/ Valves & Valve Job
- HPE800 Custom Spec Camshaft
- Melling Oil Pump
- 90mm Throttle Body
- Ported Intake Manifold
- Upgraded Fuel Injectors (Plus 8 Secondary Injectors)
- Upgraded Fuel System (Includes Lines, Rails & Secondary Pump)
- Twin Ball Bearing Turbochargers
- Dual Wastegates
- Boost Controller
- Stainless Steel Turbo Manifolds
- 3 inch Stainless Steel Exhaust
- High-Flow K&N Air Filters
- Professional Installation
- Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
- HPE800 & Hennessey Badging
- Limited Edition Dash Plaque & Engine Plaque w/ Serial Number
- Hennessey Premium Floormats
- 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty