Bridgestone Racing Academy is an Canada based racing school with 20% of clients coming from United States.
The school offers:
- A 21-year injury-free safety record
- Real wheel-to-wheel racing on Day 3
- Full laps before lunch on Day 1
- F2000’s with wings right from the start!
- Very reasonable damage responsibility (it’s zero on most basic courses)
- Custom-designed racetrack — wide runoffs, only one wall and very few guardrails
Available programs are:
- Done in a Day ($565 to $1290 CDN)
- 2-Day Schools ($2490 to $2890 CDN)
- 3-Day Race License Course ($3990 CDN)
- Fun Race Day ($1990 CDN)
- Rookie Driver Test Event ($1790 CDN)
- Lapping Practice ($790 to $3690 CDN)
- F2000 Racing Series ($4390 to $11990 CDN)
- Mechanic / Racing Training ($1190 CDN Tuition + other expenses)
Contact Informations: Phone (905) 983-1114
Fax (905) 983-1004
Bridgestone Racing Academy
Box 373 Pontypool, ON L0A 1K0,Canada
If you completed one or more of these driving classes feel free to post your opinion about this School.