Drivetech Racing School and Driving Experience offers more race time and freedom on the track
Classes are held on various tracks across United States like California Speedway, Cajon Speedway and Willow Springs in California; Phoenix International Raceway in Arizona; Kansas Speedway in Kansas City, KS; Pikes Peak International Raceway near Colorado Springs, CO; and the USA International Speedway in Lakeland, FL.
The company offers lots of programs like:
- Taste of Speed (20 minutes on the track)
- Racing Adventure (30 minutes of driving with a mandatory pit stop)
- Super Racing Adventure (40 minutes of driving plus two pit stops)
- Championship Adventure (one or two-day versions with 60 minutes of seat time per day, divided into three driving sessions)
- Hot Laps-for Graduates Only (graduates can return and drive more laps under an instructor’s supervision)
- Ride with a Pro (high-speed rides in the passenger seat of a race car driven by an Instructor)
- Custom Programs
Drivetech Racing School, Dept. ETD
14611 Rancho Vista Dr., Fontana, CA 92335
If you completed one or more of these driving classes feel free to post your opinion about this School.