The FinishLine Racing School is a racing school with dangerous and expensive classes, hence safety is their primary concern.
The courses start with a full safety presentation including video and graphic illustrations of the latest advances in fire suits, helmets and in-car safety products. All race cars are up to date racing machines and have on-board fire extinguishers.
The school is more geared to the beginning racer or the racer who is already driving and having problems getting to the checkered flag. They teach strategy, chassis changes, driving style, and smoothness, all the elements to race "smart."
FinishLine Racing and Chassis School is committed to giving students a balance of simple chassis set-up and driving techniques. Therefore, the classroom time is minimal. The rest is track-time, applying classroom technique to the race course.
FinishLine Racing School are so proud and confident of that fact that they offer a 100% money back guarantee. If an enrolled student is not totally satisfied with the appearance or caliber of the FinishLine Racing School and its equipment - we will gladly refund their entire deposit in full - before classroom starts.
Available programs are:
- Take a Ride On The Wild Side - $99.00
- Feel The Thunder - $715.00
- Intro. To Short Track Racing (1 day) - $1,395.00
- Competition Driving Course (2 days) - $3,195.00
- Race To Win/Advanced Course (3 days) - $4,295.00
- "Lapping" Days Available (for 3 day graduates) - $1,495.00
- Chassis Seminar / Mechanics Course - $525.00 (1 Day)
If you completed one or more of these driving classes feel free to post your opinion about this School.