The Ultimate Towing package won’t be the only Mopar pick up on display next week at SEMA, that is because the decked out Chromed Ram Heavy-Duty Crew Cab based on a 2010 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 will also be in attendance. The work truck will feature a unique “Chrome Theme” and will stand head and shoulders above the competition thanks to a Mopar 2-inch lift kit and a set of off road ready 35 inch tires.
The complete list of Mopar parts include: chromed tube steps featuring 5 inch oval side steps with black molded end caps, slip-resistant pads and heavy-duty drill-free mounting brackets to aid entry and exit of the vehicle, a set of chromed door-sill guards for the front and rear to protect the truck’s interior from muddy boots and scratches. The Chromed Ram Heavy-Duty also comes with a chrome, of course, tailgate bezel with integrated backup camera that adds further elements of style and enhanced safety to the Ram 2500 while a chromed fuel filler door and matchign exhaust tip finish off the Dodge’s shining persona.
Press release after the jump.
The 2010 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 accessorized in a unique “Chrome Theme” stands tall with a Mopar 2-inch lift kit and 35-inch tires. Available for the first time in a crew-cab model and featuring the most powerful standard engine in the segment – a 6.7-liter Cummins Turbo Diesel that generates 350 horsepower and 650 lb. ft. of torque – this Deep Water Blue Laramie showcases the following Mopar accessories:
- Chromed tube steps featuring 5-inch oval side steps with black molded end caps, slip-resistant pads and heavy-duty drill-free mounting brackets for easy entry and exit. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $614
- Chromed door-sill guards for the front and rear protect interior sills from scratches. MSRP: $178 (set of four)
- Chromed tailgate bezel with backup camera adds style and enhanced safety. MSRP: $39
- Bright B-pillar trim kits (MSRP: $119) add a sporty touch.
- Chromed fuel door (MSRP: $132) and chromed exhaust tip (MSRP: $99.30)
- Deep Water Blue hard tonneau cover is custom designed for a perfect color match and offers an easy-opening cover, including a built-in tailgate lock for added security. MSRP: $1,290
- Rear-seat entertainment system features a 7-inch DVD player/screen integrated into the rear of both headrests and includes a remote and two headsets. MSRP: $1,625
- Mopar-developed Katzkin Leather seating in dark slate color with blue accents coordinates with the exterior of the vehicle. Covers are available in a range of colors, configurations, stitching and piping. MSRP: $1,199