Have you ever wanted to drive a real race car around a world famous racetrack? Have you ever wanted to experience the speed, the power, the rush? Well, all of this are now posible right next to you! How? Simple: racing courses and racing schools
What are offering this schools and courses?
- Formula Mitsubishi - for Test Drive and Techniques of Racing Course. The car specificans are: Dry Weight 1095 Lbs, Wheelbase 95.5", Bhp 125 @ 5500 rpm,Torque 119 ft. lbs. @ 5500,Height 42.5", engine: 2.0L DOHC 16 Valve Four Cylinder with alloy head and balance shaft and gearbox with 4 speed manual straight cut gears with dog rings
- Formula Russell - for Advanced Racing Courses and Racing Series. Car specifications are: Dry Weight 1150 Lbs, Wheelbase 94.6", Bhp 150 6250 rpm, Torque 148 ft. lbs. @ 5500,Height 42.5; engine: Twin Rotor Rotary Engine with dual ignition and full dry sump lubrication and gearbox with: 5 speed manual straight cut gears with dog rings.
On Bondurant, school for high performance driving you can choose from:
- Chevrolet Corvette C5. Car’s specifications:350-hp 5.7 Liter aluminumV8,375 ft lbs of torque at 4200 rpm,0-60 mph: 4.6 seconds, Lateral Acceleration: .93g, 6 speed Manual Transmission, 17x x 8.5x front, 18x x 9.5x rear aluminum wheels, Magnetic Selective Ride Control with Real Time Damping, Tour and Sport Settings, Active Handling System works with ABS, Traction Control, yaw rate sensor, and lateral accelerometer to assist the driver in maintaining control. Speed-sensitive, power-assisted, magnetic variable effort.
- Cadillac CTS. Car’s specifications: 3.2 liter V6, 24 valve, 220 hp at 6000 rpm, 220 ft-lbs or torque at 3400 rpm, 5 speed manual transmission (automatic are optional), 0-60 mph in 6.9 seconds, Stabilitrak stability enhancement system, Traction Control System in conjunction with ABS, Weight: 3509 lbs, High-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps for excellent light penetration.
- Formula Bondurant. Car’s specifications: 110 HP, 1.6 L Ford Cortina,Custom Jet Hot coated header, Nology ignition system, Crossle 35’s and 50’s, Halon fire suppression system, 1100 Lbs. Hewland 4 speed gearbox, Fuel Safe fuel cell, American Racing 15x7” wheels, Goodyear Eagle GT II tires, Custom Bob Bondurant designed.
Where can you race?
On Bertil Roos racing school you can race on:
- Pocono International Raceway - located in northeastern Pennsylvania, between Scranton and Allentown, three miles south of interstate 80 on State Highway 115.
- Virginia International Raceway: VIR is located in the scenic hills of Virginia, east of Danville and just north of historic Milton, North Carolina. The addition of V.I.R. is also an important step in fulfilling our long-term strategy of providing geographic diversity for our clientele. Due to the uniqueness of our school, we have traditionally drawn students from all over the country. Now our programs will be available a little closer to home for some of our customers.
- Beaver Run Motorsports Complex: located in Big Beaver Borough, Pennsylvania, near Koppel and a few miles west off Wellwood City. It is situated on approximately 384 acres of land strategically located just to the west of route 18, less than three miles north of the Beaver Valley Exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.