Edo Competition has unveiled the Ford GT supercar. With a new supercharged V8 engine, the Edo Gt has an output of 610 hp and a top speed of more than 210 mph.
- engine type DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder,
- supercharged V-8
- horsepower @ rpm approx. 610 HP @ 6.500/min
- torque @ rpm approx. 800 Nm @ 4.500/min
- top speed > 340 km/hp
- 0 – 100 km/h approx. 3,7s (3,9 s serial)
- Increased performance up to 60 HP with:
- Sport catalyst 200 cell, electronic tuning. All work controlled by dyno running.
- Sport back box stainless with flap system. Loudness of the exhaust adjustable
- New taile pipes stainless
- Carbon fibre engine bay panelling, 3-pieces
- Special rear wing
- Wheels in different colours and designs available
- tyre-air-pressure control system shows pressure and temperature per wheel
- Design modification outside for example complete different colour.
- Independently adjustable dumping technology – rebound and compression dumping
- Racing wheels in different designs and available.