Edo Competition unveiled their program for the Murcielago LP640. With the driving dynamics and sound techniques clearly modified, the Edo 640 brings clear differences to the series.
For sports car aerodynamics are extremely important. This is why, in order to reach more drift on the rear axle, edo competition offers a tail wing with adjustable lip.
The car is powered by a V12 engine with an output of 663 hp. It reaches a top speed of 216 mph and makes the 0 to 60 mph sprint in just 3.6 seconds.
Technical data - Lamborghini Murcièlago LP640
- Engine 6.5 ltr. V12 cylinder
- Output 663HP / (487.5 kW) at 7.800 U/min
- Max. Torque 675 Nm at 5.600 U/min
- Top speed est. 348 km/h (216 mph)
- 0 – 100 km/h (0 - 62 mph) est. 3.8 s
- ECU recalibration
- Special high-flow air filters
- Newly designed high-performance catalytic converters
- New exhaust butterfly valve control (remote-controlled on request)
- New high-flow muffler
- New stainless steel exhaust tips
- Specially designed rear wing with adjustable lip
- Custom paint on request
- Rear view camera
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Carbon fiber interior trim