Foose Design and Unique Performance have launched a line of limited edition muscle cars based on the current generation Ford Mustang. The first production custom ponycar is named “Foose Stallion” which will be available in a coupe and a convertible.
Chip Foose not only put his name on the 2007 Foose Stallion, he put his heart and soul into it. He drew the concept sketches. Sculpted the clay. Helped design and spec every stitch in the custom interior and every pavement-ripping performance mod.
Now you can become one of the first people outside of celebrities and multi-millionaires to own your very own Chip Foose original design. Engineered and executed by the performance masters at Unique Performance.
Limited Edition 2007 Foose Mustang Production Specs:
- Foose designed body with a modified hood, side molding, revised grille, fascias, custom side marker lights, side “C” pillar scoops, etc.
- Rear aerodynamic spoiler
- Optional custom graphics using DuPont’s Hot Hues finishes
- Foose designed 20” custom aluminum wheels
- 20" ultra high performance Z-rated tires
- Racing inspired front and rear coil springs, shocks, dampers and rear sway bar
- Baer Brakes "Decelarotors" cross drilled rotors front and rear
- Ford Racing Performance Parts high flow axleback exhaust with mufflers
- Custom embroidered headrest with dash & trim enhancements
- Custom two tone scheme
- Custom racing stripes
- Chrome wheels
- Ford Racing "Power Pack" which includes cold air induction and ECM recalibrated for premium fuel; Est. HP 335
- Style Bar (convertible only)
- Ford Racing Supercharger system with custom hood scoop; Est. HP 425
- Baer Brakes Foose engraved front calipers with 14" front rotor
- Performance White
- Satin Silver
- Torch Red
- Vista Blue
- Dark Charcoal
- Light Graphite