- Horsepower @ RPM:
- Torque @ RPM:
- 2000 L
- 0-60 time:
- 15.3 sec.
- Top Speed:
- 99.4 mph
With a fresh, wide-eyed look thanks to distinctive new headlamps. Inside, a wide choice of stylish new trims and fabrics give the cabin a spacious, sophisticated feel. Impressive high-tech options include BluetoothÂ®, satellite navigation and voice control.
For the newest Ford Fiesta mode, this vehicle comes with a greater variety of colors and features that would make riding and driving this vehicle a pleasure. The Ford Motor Company has added in impressive in-car technology, a range of advanced engines, and the company’s advanced safety system that provides and exudes confidence. The latest in its lineup, the 2006 Ford Fiesta boasts of a striking new exterior styling, a fresh and wide-eyed look that would be all due to the vehicle’s new headlamps. The interior for this vehicle also boasts of stylish new trims and fabrics. The cabin is spacious and gives a sophisticated feel. Advanced technology has also been added and this includes the impressive Bluetooth®, a satellite navigation, and voice control.
The 2006 Ford Fiesta has been made available in different trim levels that have been specially and specifically crafted and designed so as to suit patrons’ likes and lifestyles. The list includes the confident Fiesta Studio and the sports-inspired
Patrons also have the option of having a Ford Fiesta with either three doors or five doors. Part of the mid-class supermini, the Ford Fiesta is designed and manufactured by the Ford Motor Company. This vehicle is manufactured in several venues around the globe that includes Brazil, Mexico, China, Europe, India, and South Africa as well. This vehicle first made its public entry in 1976 and its production still continues to date.
The new 2006 Ford Fiesta offers a new exterior styling and fresh new interior colors and materials. The features for these vehicles include rain sensing wipers, an automatic home safe headlamp mode, air conditioning with automatic electronic temperature control, a satellite navigation system, an on-board computer, a one-touch-down driver’s door window, power folding heated door mirrors, MP3 compatible stereo systems, and a voice controlled hands-free phone connection. As per changes to its exterior, the 2006 Ford Fiesta has new bumpers, new grilles, new headlamps, new rear lamps, thicker body side mouldings as well as body colored handles and mirrors. The interior provides superior quality and tons of space. A stylish new fascia has also been installed for easier reading of instruments.
Making the 2006 Ford Fiesta more trendy and up-to-date is its wide color and hue choice for its interior. On this vehicle alone, more than a dozen choices are available, thus giving Ford patrons an extensive choice of colors and combinations. The list of colors includes tango red, amethyst, and shocking sublime. Cutting-edge technology for the 2006 Ford Fiesta includes a Controller Area Network or CAN. This CAN can actually circulate specific date throughout the vehicle.
The cheapest model is the Fiesta Studio. As you would expect, the Fiesta range comes with a wealth of features for safety, security and convenience, including ‘smart’ driver and front passenger airbags, PATS (Passive Anti-Theft System) and power-assisted steering. Fiesta Studio offers these features and more as standard.
- Intelligent Protection System with ‘smart’ driver’s and front passenger’s airbags*
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS) with electronic brake-force distribution
- Stereo radio/cassette
- Immobiliser – PATS (Passive Anti-Theft System)
- Tilt-adjustable steering column
- Three-point inertia reel seat belts for all five seats
- Available with 1.25 petrol and 1.4 TDCi diesel engines
- Available in three and five door bodystyles
The most powerfull version is the Fiesta ST. Bold and aerodynamic, the Fiesta ST is rally-bred through and through – with exceptional roadholding and breathtaking performance directly inspired by the ultimate performance Fiesta, the Super 1600 Rally Car. With a powerful 2.0 litre 150 PS Duratec petrol engine plus lowered and modified suspension, sports-tuned steering and close-ratio gearbox, all riding on unique ST design 17” 11-spoke alloy wheels, this is performance Fiesta driving at its most exciting.
- 2.0-litre 150 bhp Duratec engine
- Unique ST design 17" 11-spoke alloy wheels
- Lowered and stiffened sports suspension
- Uprated braking system
- Sports-tuned steering
- Performance exhaust system
- ST-branded partial leather and performance fabric sports front seats
- Body-coloured sports ‘aero’ kit including high-intake front grille, side skirts and rear spoiler
- Body-coloured door handles and bodyside mouldings
- Power heated, body-coloured door mirrors
- Unique sports gear knob and ST leather-wrapped steering wheel
- ST scuff plates, metal pedals and silver-effect door pulls
- Stereo CD/radio with remote audio controls, six-disc in-dash CD-autochanger
- ’Quickclear’ heated front windscreen
- Alarm – Thatcham Category 1
- Available with 2.0-litre 150 PS Duratec petrol engine
- Available as three door bodystyle only