Usually when you say "Roush Performance" you automatically think about a customized Mustang. But the tuner has decided is time to do things a little bit different. So, at this year’s SEMA Show the tuner came with a customized Focus just as a proof that than can customize any car in the world.
The most impressive job has been made under the hood. n here Roush has used a 2.0 liter supercharged engine equipped with a ROUSH TVS 900 ROUSHcharger. This helped the engine to deliver an impressive 230 HP and 210ft.lbs of torque.
Next to the engine updates Roush is also offering a pretty impressive package for the exterior including: a Roush front fascia grille inserts, chin splitter and custom graphics. Sherwin-Williams custom matte paint and Ford Genuine Accessories roof spoiler also help it stand apart from the crowd.
Updated 11/01/2011: This review has been updated with full specifications, images and details.
Hit the jump for the full components list.
ROUSH Powertrain Components
- 2.0L Supercharged Powertrain Featuring the ROUSH TVS 900 ROUSHcharger (Estimated Output: 230HP/210ft.lbs.)
- ROUSH Engine and Coil Cover
- Square Tip Performance Exhaust
ROUSH Chassis Components
- 19-Inch Hyper Black Wheels w/ High Performance Cooper PZero Nero Tires
- Performance Tuned Suspension System
- Performance Brake Package – Red (4 Piston Caliper/14″Front Rotors/Painted Rear Calipers)
ROUSH Body Component
- Custom Show Quality Exterior Paint
- RS3 Focus Graphics Package
- ROUSH Front Grill Inserts and Surrounds (Piano Black)
- Stage 3 Grille Badge
- Driving Lamp Surrounds (Piano Black)
- ROUSH Front Chin Splitter
- ROUSH Side Rocker Splitters
- ROUSH Rear Valence w/ Diffusers and Extractors
- ROUSH Rear Corner Splitters
- Rear Hatch Spoiler
- Rear Hatch Stage 3 Badge
- Front Windshield Banner
ROUSH Interior Components
- Stage 3 Leather Seating w/Accent Color Stitching
- Billet Performance Pedals
- Aluminum 5-Speed Shifter Ball
- Shifter Boot w/Accent Color Stitching
- E-Brake Boot w/Accent Color Stitching