Back in 2010, Roush unveiled a pretty impressive upgrade package for the 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 that increased the total output from the standard 412 HP to a monstrous 550 HP with more than 470 lb.-ft. of torque. It was a pretty amazing update, but the Indiana-based Brenspeed tuner decided it could get even better. The best part is that this update can also be applied to the 2013 Mustang models.
Roush’s new performance package based on the Roush TVS supercharger system develops a total output of an even more impressive 650 HP and 585 lb-f torque. In order to obtain this increase, the Brenspeed package includes a high-flow fuel rail with 47-lb fuel injectors, a twin 60mm throttle body, an air-to-water intercooler system, a low restriction air induction system, fuel system upgrade, colder spark plugs, and more.
Hit the jump for a full list of updates offered in the Ford Mustang Brenspeed 650R Roush Supercharger.
Brenspeed 650R Roush Supercharger Package:
- ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger
- Lower and upper intake manifolds
- Fuel charging assembly
- High-flow fuel rail with 47-lb fuel injectors
- Twin 60mm throttle body
- Aluminum bifurcated throttle spacer
- Heavy duty, first sheave FEAD system
- High capacity and efficiency air-to-water intercooler system
- High Efficiency, full face intercooler low temp radiator
- Large capacity intercooler de-gas bottle
- ROUSH low restriction air induction system
- All required wiring, brackets, hoses, harnesses, and clamps
- Fuel System Upgrade
- Colder Spark Plugs
- 82mm Pulley with 90mm Idler
- SCT X3 Tuner