2007 GMC Sierra All Terrain Crew Cab
The Sierra All Terrain Crew Cab is a showcase for the all-new Sierra pickup lineup. The Sierra All Terrain starts with the very popular Z71 off-road package and builds on it with tuned Rancho Suspension shocks and rugged all-terrain tires. They complement the Sierra’s already capable suspension system.
The two-tone leather heated and cooled seats are luxurious yet durable. Custom sill plates reinforce the All Terrain theme.
- 5.3L Vortec V-8 delivering 320 horsepower @ 5200 rpm and 340 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4200 rpm
- Stealth Gray Metallic paint
- Unique All Terrain four-bar chrome grille
- Black tailgate handle with back-up camera
- Sierra Denali body side moldings
- “All Terrain” body graphics and sill plates
- Rancho front suspension kit; front and rear shocks
- Meridian Ebony and Light Titanium leather on heated/cooled seats
- StarGate Mobile dockable PC in the center console
- Custom instrument cluster and graphics