TheGMC Yukon Denali XL 2500 “Big Max” is designed to be the most powerful, most capable Denali ever. The “Big Max” represents the ultimate in towing, hauling, onboard entertainment, luxury and technology. It’s ideally suited for cross-town commuting or cross-country vacations. It’s also a spectacular tailgating vehicle. It’s visually exciting and technologically advanced.
The Small Block Supercharged V-8 concept engine provides more than ample power for going and towing, while the six-speed transmission maximizes performance and fuel economy. Heated and cooled custom leather bucket seats provide living room comfort for enjoying the satellite TV system and multiple DVD screens.
- Small Block Supercharged V-8
- Six-speed Hydra-Matic 6L80 transmission with Adaptive Cruise Control
- DM Tech America 22 x 9.5-inch aluminum wheels
- P305/45R22LX tires
- Custom tri-stage silver to green “flip flop” base with red mid-coat and clear top coat
- Roof-mounted satellite TV system
- 20-inch rear overhead monitor
- 1250-watt inverter in left rear quarter trim panel with A/C outlets
- Waeco Tropicool cooler integrated into front center console
- First- and second-row heated and cooled bucket seats
- Dark brown Melanzana Townsend leather seats with Maharam cloth inserts and Pantone accent stitching
- Cream-color Spinneybeck Volo leather and Alcantara coffee suede trim with dark brown Dorsett “chunky loop” carpeting
- Simulated wood floor inserts and polished billet aluminum pedals
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation