Testing for Peugeot 908 starts in December. AutoExpress
Cleaner diesel engines from Mercedes-Benz, now available in the US. DetNews
Double win for Malaysia in Brno A1GP. FastMachines
Awards for Kia Optima sedan and Sedona minivan. PR
New Jackets improve safety for drivers, cyclists and pedestrians. AutoExpress
Career day for Ford. DetNews
Porsche Cayman S 1/12th replica for only $155. Make your kids happy this Xmas. PR
GM highly rated in surveys. FreeP
New All-Purpose. Includes coffee machine, dishwasher and even you car can sit on it. Check out the picture of the day :
New Look for Subaru is now available. AutoExpress.
DaimlerChrysler negotiating agreement for Mercedes-Benz Unit. Internal.
Relief read on the faces of managers and investors at Renault SA. DetNews.
Five stars for Ford Galaxy at Euro NCAP tests. Internal
Schumacher’s winning streak ended. FastMachines
GM’s Jerry York quit, leaving Kirk Kerkorian without a top deputy. DetNews.
Hero Bus or how to prevent D.U.I. ‘s. PR.
Picture of the day. Flower-Power Vehicle! :
GMC changes internal bylaws, as fail-safe procedures against Kirk Kerkorian. DetNews
Team Germany wins the first A1GP. FastMachines
Dodge Nitro – better than expected . DetNews
2007 Jeep Compass will use Goodyear Tires. PR
H. Wayne Huizenga enters Dearborn’s Hall of Fame as one the world’s premier businessmen. Internal
Alonso critics Renault. AutoBild
Picture of the day :
Lexus runs over last year’s sales record in just nine months. AutoExpress
F1 races will take place in Korea by 2010. internal
Japanese makers earn an honest $2.400 per sale. DetNews
GMC, Renault and Nissan don’t seem to create their own chemistry. FreeP
Chrysler sponsors Gospel Tour for promoting the new Aspen. PR
Insurance companies agree that Coupe-Cabriolets are often targeted than soft-tops. AutoExpress
You remember the old game called “Cow-Tipping”? Well… here’s a new game- Smart Tipping :
Another astonishing automobile waiting to be sold at the 36th annual Barrett-Jackson Auction – 1930 Duesenberg Model J.AutoChannel
Minor makeovers for one of the most luxurious off-roaders – The Range Rover. AutoExpress
Racing legend Roger Penske is making efforts to bring back Detroit Grand Prix. AutoWeek
Battle between Ford and GMC. DetNews
Millionaire Kirk Kerkorian making sending GMC in his direction DetNews
The deal between DaimlerChrysler and China’s Chery Automobile is getting closed to be signed. AutoChannel
American Le Mans Series (ALMS) moving to Long Beach, Detroit in 2007. FastMachines
And you thought you car was tuff? Here’s the pic of the day:
Driving age in Britain could rise AutoExpress.
Durango and Pacifica more cheaper AutoWeek.
Volvo attacks the Compact Car Segment DetNews
New Multimedia features available from Daimler Chrysler DetNews
Interstate Batteries® - new official sponsor for the 2007 Great Race USA PRNews
Carlos Ghosn could leave a $10 billion woth of savings fingerprint on the new deal DetNews
M TV (Mobile Television Inc.) starts Live Image Traffic Information Service in Tokyo JCNNews
Pictures of the Day:
A VW trying to get front seats in a fantastic Ocean View sunset:
· Chrysler close to signing a new partnership. DetNews.
· Mitsubishi released Production , Sales and Exports numbers for August 2006. AutoChannel.
· General Motors Corp release new Truck – Silverado (internal source)
· The last Corvette of the C2 series can be bought at the 36th Annual Barrett-Jackson Auction. Motortrend.
· A car that we think its cool, but will probably never see the line of assembly – The Peugeot 908RC. AutomobileMag.
· Richard Hammond Update. He is now able to talk and further more to walk! (internal)
· Ohio car dealer drops the “Jihad” commercial after offending the Muslim Community (internal)
- Chinese hit – DCX may be sold to Daimler Chrysler , as the deal between the American Corporation and Chery Automobile Co. Ltd is closing down. DetNews.
- Nissan develops own Hybrid vehicle and prepares for the 2010 market. Reuters.
- A quick study shows that car thieves in Michigan prefer Daimler Chrysler’s domestic vehicles. DetNews.
- New Honda Civic demanded on the second hand market. AutoExpress.
- Auto Manufacturers alliance searches for CEO. DetNews
- Renault and Nissan continue talks with General Motors Corp for a three-way alliance. Reuters
- Warren Buffett’s Lincoln Town Car sold with the help of eBay at a price of 73,200 $. Channels.Netscape.
- TopGear show postponed due to Richard Hammond’s accident. (Internal Source)
The GMC Sierra Classic is offered in a diverse array of configurations, including regular, extended or Crew Cab body styles; standard 6-foot 6-inch (2m), extended 8-foot (2.4m) cargo boxes and 5-foot 8-inch (1.76m) short box. Half-ton, three-quarter-ton and one-ton models deliver tremendous payload and towing capability for almost any need.