Driving age in Britain could rise AutoExpress.
Durango and Pacifica more cheaper AutoWeek.
Volvo attacks the Compact Car Segment DetNews
New Multimedia features available from Daimler Chrysler DetNews
Interstate Batteries® - new official sponsor for the 2007 Great Race USA PRNews
Carlos Ghosn could leave a $10 billion woth of savings fingerprint on the new deal DetNews
M TV (Mobile Television Inc.) starts Live Image Traffic Information Service in Tokyo JCNNews
Pictures of the Day:
A VW trying to get front seats in a fantastic Ocean View sunset:
· Chrysler close to signing a new partnership. DetNews.
· Mitsubishi released Production , Sales and Exports numbers for August 2006. AutoChannel.
· General Motors Corp release new Truck – Silverado (internal source)
· The last Corvette of the C2 series can be bought at the 36th Annual Barrett-Jackson Auction. Motortrend.
· A car that we think its cool, but will probably never see the line of assembly – The Peugeot 908RC. AutomobileMag.
· Richard Hammond Update. He is now able to talk and further more to walk! (internal)
· Ohio car dealer drops the “Jihad” commercial after offending the Muslim Community (internal)
- Chinese hit – DCX may be sold to Daimler Chrysler , as the deal between the American Corporation and Chery Automobile Co. Ltd is closing down. DetNews.
- Nissan develops own Hybrid vehicle and prepares for the 2010 market. Reuters.
- A quick study shows that car thieves in Michigan prefer Daimler Chrysler’s domestic vehicles. DetNews.
- New Honda Civic demanded on the second hand market. AutoExpress.
- Auto Manufacturers alliance searches for CEO. DetNews
- Renault and Nissan continue talks with General Motors Corp for a three-way alliance. Reuters
- Warren Buffett’s Lincoln Town Car sold with the help of eBay at a price of 73,200 $. Channels.Netscape.
- TopGear show postponed due to Richard Hammond’s accident. (Internal Source)
The GMC Sierra Classic is offered in a diverse array of configurations, including regular, extended or Crew Cab body styles; standard 6-foot 6-inch (2m), extended 8-foot (2.4m) cargo boxes and 5-foot 8-inch (1.76m) short box. Half-ton, three-quarter-ton and one-ton models deliver tremendous payload and towing capability for almost any need.
GMC’s more than 100-year heritage of building professional grade vehicles marks a new era with the introduction of the 2007 Sierra lineup. The trucks are all-new and elevate industry standards with segment-best V-8 power and fuel efficiency, along with agile ride and handling and the quietest interior of any full-size truck.
Professional Grade is about delivering more than what the customer expects. In Canyon’s case, it’s more power, more comfort, more cargo room and a wide range of model configurations - all in a nimble, midsize truck package. For 2006, Canyon delivers a new ZQ8 sport suspension package, SLT trim on Extended and Crew Cab models, the GM Passenger Sensing (air bag) System for front seat passengers and a host of new interior and exterior colors.