The 2007 HUMMER H3 is a highly versatile midsize SUV and the addition of an E85-capable 5.3L V-8 increases its versatility. E85 is an ethanol-based alternative fuel made from domestically produced renewable resources. GM engineers developed the H3 E85 FlexFuel to demonstrate that an alternative fuel vehicle can combine with stylish design for a unique, forward-thinking SUV. To highlight the H3 E85’s alternative intentions, designers focused on making the H3 exterior smooth and streamlined, including the addition of a body color rear spare tire cover.
A lower profile was achieved with a two-inch suspension drop. Chrome wheels and components from HUMMER Accessories complement a custom-mixed Spectra Flair matte exterior paint finish. The interior features extensive use of custom leather upholstery.
- 5.3L V-8 with E85 ethanol FlexFuel capability
- Four-wheel disc brakes with ABS
- Custom BASF Spectra Flair tri-coat paint in a matte finish
- Sterling silver accents
- Smooth, body-color-matched exterior trim
- Two-inch lowered suspension
- Chrome 18 x 7.5-inch HUMMER Accessories wheels
- BF Goodrich 285/55R18 All Terrain tires
- H3 X rear tire cover
- Chrome door handles, mirror caps, hood louvers and fuel door from HUMMER Accessories
- Custom matching seats and door panels in Townsend leather
- Leather trim headliner and instrument panel
- Unique gauge cluster and graphics
- Rear-seat entertainment system with DVD headrests from HUMMER Accessories