Created as a fusion of luxury, performance and utility, the stunning Infiniti FX is impossible to ignore, whether standing still or in its natural habitat – in motion. A “radical expression of sport and utility,” FX offers exceptional levels of performance, refinement and driving exhilaration.
For the 2010 model year, the second for the totally rethought second-generation FX, it is again available with a choice of a 390-horsepower 5.0-liter 32-valve DOHC V8 engine with VVEL or a 303-horsepower 3.5-liter 24-valve DOHC V6. Each engine is paired with a standard 7-speed automatic transmission featuring Adaptive Shift Control and Downshift Rev matching (DRM).
The 2010 FX is also offered with available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (standard on FX50), double-wishbone front/multi-link rear suspension and large 4-wheel disc brakes, along with available Continuous Damping Control (CDC)® suspension system, Rear Active Steer and 21-inch Enkei super lightweight aluminum-alloy wheels.
VQ35HR 24-valve 3.5-liter DOHC V6, producing 303-hp and 262 lb-ft of torque (FX35)
“The Infiniti FX is one of those rare vehicles that responds to the driver’s every mood – equally adept at being driven at the limits or rewarding its occupants when the time comes to just sit back and relax,” said Ben Poore, vice president, Infiniti Business Unit. “Its style is highly seductive inside and out, while its available technology – from state-of-the-art navigation and audio systems to industry leading safety features – enhances the owner’s sense of comfort, security and indulgence.”
As a showcase of Infiniti’s groundbreaking technology capabilities, the FX offers available Intelligent Brake Assist (IBA), Distance Control Assist (DCA), Intelligent Cruise Control (Full Speed Range) and Lane Departure Warning/Lane Departure Prevention systems. Also available is the Around View Monitor (AVM), which provides a virtual 360° view of objects around the vehicle, helping to maneuver it in tight spots.
The 2010 FX is available in three models: FX50 AWD with 5.0-liter V8, FX35 AWD with 3.5-liter V6 and, and FX35 RWD with 3.5-liter V6.
Dramatic Styling, Advanced Body Structure
The 2010 FX’s aggressive styling serves notice of its performance underpinnings, yet also offers room for five and the cargo capacity to hold four full-size golf bags. FX stands out from other performance luxury crossovers on the market with its head-turning exterior styling and sporty proportions, including a long hood, stretched wheelbase, short front and rear overhangs, and low center of gravity. The design’s distinctive side air vents, located behind the front wheels, allow air to flow through the engine compartment and out the side of the vehicle, reducing front end lift.
FX’s pronounced performance appearance starts with a traditional, lustrous Infiniti signature double-arch front grille, fog lamps and iconic High Intensity Discharge (HID) bi-functional projector headlights. The aggressive silhouette is highlighted by a strong front-to-rear shoulder line, tight greenhouse, kicked-back roofline and integrated rear spoiler. The large LED taillights extend beyond the body, helping create aerodynamic downforce, while big dual exhaust outlets with chrome finishers cap the action-ready appearance.
Under FX’s polished, assertive styling is an equally advanced body structure. FX utilizes the rigid platform architecture used on the performance-slanted Infiniti G Sedan, G Coupe and M Sedan. The FM platform offers a performance foundation and balanced front-to-rear weight distribution for exceptional handling. Efforts were taken to reduce weight, including the use of aluminum doors and hood, and enhance body strength.
A Driver-Oriented Interior
The Infiniti FX’s interior features a command center-style cockpit designed to enhance the driving experience. The leather-appointed front seats offer 8-way power adjustments and are available with a heating and cooling function for maximum comfort in any season. The available driver’s sport seat adds power-adjustable side bolsters and manual thigh extension.
The high-tech interior design includes an Infiniti signature double-wave instrument panel and white/violet Fine Vision electroluminescent gauges. Also available is an automatic driving position system, which moves the steering wheel and outside mirrors adaptively into the correct position when the seat is adjusted – allowing the driver to change the seat position while driving and keep the same mirror viewpoint and relationship between the steering column and driver’s shoulder position.
The FX interior also includes an array of comfort and convenience equipment – a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, dual front and rear cupholders, locking glove compartment, overhead sunglass holder, four 12-volt power outlets, power windows with front and rear one-touch up/down function, power door locks and available cargo area cover and aluminum pedals. Hospitality features include Infiniti Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition and a special Welcome Lighting system with 12-point sequential lighting that starts with turning on the puddle lamps under the side mirrors as the driver approaches the FX and continues to light key areas as driver and passengers settle into the interior.
Another available feature is an Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) with Plasmacluster™ ionizer that reduces interior airborne contaminants. The system includes a “Clean Mode,” which uses ionization to reduce unwanted airborne particles. An “Ion Mode” creates a high concentration of negative ions to impart a freshness and crispness to the air, similar to what people experience after a thunderstorm or near a waterfall. In addition, FX50 utilizes a filter using fiber impregnated with natural grape seed polyphenol, which has the ability to reduce allergens that conventional filters cannot remove due to their incredibly small size (0.3 to 0.5 microns).
The 2010 FX comes equipped with state-of-the-art audio – an advanced Bose® audio system, acoustically engineered by Bose® to optimize sound within the FX’s interior. The FX35’s 11-speaker system features an AM/FM/CD player, 2.0GB Music Box Hard Drive and USB connection port for audio/video playback and iPod® Interface.
Also standard are XM® Satellite Radio (XM® subscription required, sold separately), diversity antenna and steering wheel-mounted remote audio controls. The advanced Infiniti Hard Drive (HDD) Navigation System – standard on FX50, available on FX35 – features XM NavTraffic® with Real-Time Traffic Information and XM NavWeather® with Real-Time Weather Information (requires active XM® subscription, sold separately), Zagat® Restaurant Guide and Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, along with a 9.3GB Music Box Hard Drive for digital music storage and playback and Voice Recognition system for navigation and audio systems.
Two Advanced Engines
Performance has always been the hallmark of the Infiniti FX – both acceleration and braking, along with tight, responsive handling. The Infiniti FX 50 model features a standard 5.0-liter V8 engine design rated at 390 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque. One of the keys to the V8’s impressive performance is the adoption of Infiniti’s patented Variable Valve Event & Lift (VVEL) valve control technology, which was first introduced on the high-performance Infiniti G37 Coupe. The VVEL system continuously adjusts valve event and lift amounts, enabling higher fuel efficiency with higher torque and improved emissions over conventional variable valve designs. The VVEL intake camshafts, which feature continuously variable lift control teamed with a Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS), allow for a 6,800 rpm redline.
Also offered is an advanced 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6, available on FX35 models. The V6 engine features an aluminum block and heads and electronically controlled throttle system and has been tuned specifically for use in the FX35. The engine is rated at 303-horsepower at 6,800 rpm and 262 lb-ft of torque.
The advanced V6 design also features a symmetric twin ram air intake system that reduces airflow resistance, Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS), a silent timing chain for quiet operation, microfinished crank journals and cam lobes, and Teflon-coated lightweight pistons, a dual exhaust system with equal length exhaust manifolds and low muffler exhaust pressure to help improve engine breathing.
VK50VE 32-valve 5.0-liter DOHC V8 producing 390 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque (FX50)
Only one transmission is offered on the 2010 FX – a refined 7-speed transmission that offers both a wide ratio of coverage and a wide lock-up area, as well as a manual shift mode, Downshift Rev Matching and Adaptive Shift Control (ASC). The standard ASC system adapts the transmission’s shift timing, depending on driving style, ensuring more responsive performance. ASC can switch between several different programs – adjusting gear hold and downshifting, helping the FX feel more like a manual shift transmission when desired.
Solid-magnesium paddle shifters (available with the FX50 Sport Package) enable drivers to shift the transmission without releasing their hands from the steering wheel, helping maintain stability for the driver when accelerating or decelerating on winding roads. Infiniti ’s advanced Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) system with Traction Control System (TCS) is standard on all FX models.
FX50 AWD and FX35 AWD models are equipped with Infiniti’s advanced ATTESA E-TS™ (Advanced Total Traction Engineering System for All Electronic Torque Split) all-wheel drive system, which uses an advanced torque split control strategy that automatically redistributes torque to the wheels (0:100 up to 50:50 front to rear) according to road and driving conditions.
FX offers independent suspension at all four corners, with a double-wishbone suspension design in front and a multi-link design in the rear. Large diameter stabilizer bars are utilized at both ends.
The suspension system also incorporates special Dual Flow Path™ shock absorber technology with rebound springs for responsive yet comfortable ride and firm, tight handling. An available Continuous Damping Control (CDC)® suspension system offers special electronically controlled shock absorbers. Using input from a variety of sensors, the system continuously alters the damping of the shocks to provide optimal ride and handling. A driver-selectable switch with two settings, “Auto” and “Sport,” allows the driver to chose the desired damping mode.
The FX50 is available with an advanced Rear Active Steer system – the first of its kind available in an SUV, which uses precise, electronic motor-driven control to turn the rear wheels up to one degree, helping generate a nimble steering response at low speeds and enhance stability at high speeds.
Secure braking performance is provided by the FX’s 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes with Brake Assist (BA) and Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD). The FX50 system includes 4-piston front/2-piston rear (opposed piston) calipers and large brake rotors (14.0-inch front/13.8-inch rear).
Superlight six-spoke aluminum-alloy 21-inch wheels, developed by Enkei, are offered as standard equipment on the FX50. They are mounted with 265/45R21 all-season tires. W-rated high-performance summer tires are available as on option with the Sport Package. FX35 models come standard with 18-inch split-5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels mounted with 265/60R18 all-season tires. The Deluxe Touring Package includes with 20-inch 5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels with high luster finish and 265/50R20 all-season tires.
Advanced Technology and Safety Systems
The 2010 FX includes an array of available advanced technology systems. The available Intelligent Brake Assist (IBA) system with Forward Collision Warning uses the infrared laser sensor unit from the Intelligent Cruise Control’s (ICC) system and continuously monitors and analyzes closing speeds to a vehicle ahead.
IBA will warn the driver if it determines a frontal collision is imminent. If the driver does not respond to the warning and the collision can no longer be avoided, IBA will automatically engage the brakes to help reduce the impact speed and thus help mitigate the consequences of the accident.
The industry’s first Distance Control Assist (DCA), another available feature on FX, helps reduce the burden of driving by helping the driver maintain a distance to the vehicle ahead in traffic conditions that require frequent braking. Whereas Intelligent Brake Assist is on by default, Distance Control Assist is available at the touch of a button.
DCA is the first system to utilize the accelerator pedal to provide feedback to the driver. If the distance falls below a certain threshold when approaching the preceding vehicle from behind, when the driver releases the accelerator pedal the vehicle will automatically apply the brakes to help maintain distance to the preceding vehicle. If the driver is on the throttle and the system determines that braking may be necessary to avoid the vehicle ahead, DCA will signal to the driver that the throttle should be released by “pushing back” via the accelerator pedal. Initially a subtle push can be felt by the driver as a gentle reminder to maintain a more appropriate distance. If the driver continues closing in on the vehicle ahead, a more insistent double impulse from the pedal plus an audible signal will urge the driver to release the throttle immediately. Upon release of the throttle, DCA will automatically engage the brakes. If necessary, the driver can override the system at any time by depressing the accelerator pedal.
The available Intelligent Cruise Control (Full Speed Range) brings the benefit of cruise control to another level, maintaining a preset distance to the vehicle ahead whether in heavy traffic or on open freeways within a speed range of 0 and 90 mph. ICC can be a stress reliever particularly when driving in congested freeway traffic. The ICC system operates across a wide speed range and helps the driver manage speed and distance down to a complete stop. This allows the FX to flow effortlessly with traffic even at “crawling” speeds and then resume the desired cruising speed once the road opens up again. This helps reduce driver fatigue, especially on long and monotonous commutes, and thus can contribute to a safer driving environment.
Also available on all 2010 FX models is the advanced Infiniti Lane Departure Prevention (LDP) system, which takes Infiniti’s breakthrough Lane Departure Warning system (introduced on the previous generation FX) one step further. If the system senses that the vehicle has drifted toward the edge of its lane, LDP utilizes the FX’s Vehicle Dynamic Control system to gently apply the brakes on the wheels on the opposite side, assisting the driver in returning the vehicle back towards the center of the intended lane.
The Infiniti FX’s Around View Monitor system, first introduced on the Infiniti EX35, utilizes four small superwide-angle cameras – mounted on the front, side and rear of the FX – to provide a virtual 360° view of objects around the vehicle, helping to maneuver it in tight spots. The system uses advanced image processing to combine the images from the four cameras and provide a unique “Birds-Eye View” of the vehicle’s surroundings.
Safety features found on every 2010 FX include a seat belt reminder system; standard Infiniti Advanced Air Bag System (AABS); dual-stage front supplemental air bags with passenger seat occupant classification system and seat belt sensor; seat-mounted side-impact air bags; and roof-mounted curtain air bags for enhanced outboard seat occupant head protection.
Also standard are 3-point front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters, ALR/ELR seat belts in all passenger seating positions (driver’s side ELR only), adjustable upper anchors, front seat Active Head Restraints, and LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) system. A Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is also standard.
FX also includes available Front Pre-Crash Seat Belts. Utilizing patented technology (licensed to other automakers), the system automatically retracts some seat belt webbing if the system detects emergency braking or an emergency handling situation. In addition, the FX front seat belts also have a function that automatically self-adjusts the seat belt when buckled to help provide a comfortable and relaxed fit.
Models and Options
The 2010 FX is offered in three engine/drive configurations: the V8-powered FX50 AWD, the V6-powered FX35 AWD and the V6-powered FX35 RWD. Each comes equipped with exceptional levels of standard equipment.
Three option packages are offered for the FX50. The Sport Package features sport-style front seats, solid magnesium paddle shifters, dark-tinted headlight bezels, Continuous Damping Control and Rear Active Steer.
The Technology Package includes Lane Departure Warning and Lane Departure Prevention, Intelligent Cruise Control (Full Speed Range), Distance Control Assist, Intelligent Brake Assist, Front Pre-Crash Seat Belts, rain-sensing wipers and Adaptive Front lighting System (AFS) headlights with auto-leveling. Also available is a 21-inch Summer Tires option.
The FX35 is available with the Premium Package (equipment standard on FX50), with climate-controlled front seats, 2-Position Driver’s Memory Seat, sand-blasted aluminum roof rails and more; Navigation Package (standard on FX50), with Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System, 8-inch color display, Around View Monitor and more; Technology Package (same contents as above); and Deluxe Touring Package, with 20-inch wheels and tires, aluminum pedals and hand-stained Maple wood interior accents.
- A fusion of luxury, performance and SUV utility, with short front and rear overhangs, low center of gravity, aggressive stance and available 21-inch wheels and tires
- Polished, assertive styling, featuring a dark chrome grille, double wave hood, strong front-to-rear shoulder line, integrated rear spoiler, power sliding moonroof
- Standard High Intensity Discharge (HID) bi-functional projector headlights with automatic-on feature, integrated fog lights; aerodynamically designed rear LED taillights
- Distinctive functional side air vents, which reduce front end lift by five percent
- Lightweight aluminum-alloy hood and doors
- Chrome window moldings and door handles; available aluminum roof rails
- Power folding, heated body-colored power adjustable outside mirrors with puddle lamps and available reverse synchronization
- Speed-sensitive windshield wipers with aerodynamic flat blade wiper design, low-profile wiper arms; available rain-sensing function
- Dual outlet exhaust with chrome tailpipe finishers
- Offered in eight exterior colors
- 0.35 coefficient of drag on FX35, 0.36 on FX50
Engine, Driveline and Platform
- Front engine/rear-wheel drive (FX35 RWD) or all-wheel drive (FX50 AWD, FX35 AWD)
- VK50VE 32-valve 5.0-liter DOHC V8 with advanced Variable Valve Event & Lift (VVEL) valve control technology, producing 390 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque (FX50)
- VQ35HR 24-valve 3.5-liter DOHC V6, producing 303-horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque (FX35)
- Refined 7-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with manual shift mode, Adaptive Shift Control (ASC) and Downshift Rev Matching
- Available solid magnesium paddle shifters (FX50)
- ATTESA E-TS™ (Advanced Total Traction Engineering System for All Electronic Torque Split) AWD system (FX50 AWD, FX35 AWD)
- Snow-Mode function (shifts throttle input algorithm in low-speed slippery road conditions once activated by driver for enhanced traction)
- Built on Infiniti’s FM (Front Mid-ship) platform, specially designed and configured for use on FX
Suspension, Steering and Braking
- 4-wheel independent suspension with front double-wishbone and rear multi-link designs, extensive use of lightweight aluminum components, lightweight compact steel rear subframe
- Dual Flow Path™ shock absorbers with rebound springs
- Available Continuous Damping Control (CDC)® with driver-selectable “Auto” and “Sport” settings (FX50 Sport Package)
- Large diameter front and rear stabilizer bars
- Power-assisted twin-orifice vehicle-speed-sensitive rack-and-pinion steering
- Available Rear Active Steer for increased responsiveness and handling (FX50 Sport Package)
- 4-wheel power-assisted vented brakes; 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS); Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD); Brake Assist (BA), available Preview Braking
- Aluminum-alloy 4-piston front/2-piston rear (opposed piston) calipers (FX50)
- Standard painted silver 18-inch split-5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels with 265/60R18 all-season tires (FX35)
- Available metallic finish 20-inch 5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels with 265/50R20 all-season tires (FX35)
- Super-lightweight 21-inch 6-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels designed by Enkei with 265/45R21 all-season tires or available W-rated high-performance summer tires (FX50)
- Cockpit-like styling with standard leather-appointed seating
- Available quilted leather-appointed seating (standard on FX50)
- Personalized driver and passenger comfort zones with dual-zone front climate control HVAC system
- Power-adjustable 8-way driver’s seat, available manual thigh support with power bolster adjustment
- 8-way power-adjustable front passenger seat, available manual thigh support
- Available 2-Position Driver’s Memory Seat system (standard on FX50)
- Automatic driving position system – coordinates steering wheel and mirror position as seat is adjusted
- Available climate-controlled heating and cooling front seats (standard FX50, optional FX35)
- Three-spoke, perforated leather-wrapped, sport-style steering wheel with integrated cruise control and audio controls, available power tilt/telescope feature (standard on FX50)
- Manually reclining, remote-folding 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- 12-point sequential Welcome Lighting system
- White/violet Fine Vision electroluminescent gauges
- 7.0-inch (FX35) or 8.0-inch (FX50) color information display
- Signature Infiniti analog clock
- Available aluminum pedals (standard FX50, optional FX35)
- Genuine hand-stained Maple wood interior accents and piano black trim (standard on FX50, optional on FX35)
- Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) with Plasmacluster™ ionizer (FX50)
- Auto up/down front and rear windows
- Infiniti Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition
- Available Intelligent Cruise Control (Full Speed Range)
- Available Distance Control Assist (DCA)
- 11-speaker Bose® Premium audio system with single CD, mp3-CD playback, auxiliary input jacks, steering wheel audio controls, 2GB Music Box Hard Drive and USB connection point for audio/video playback and Interface System for iPod®
- Infiniti Hard Drive (HDD) Navigation System with XM NavTraffic® with Real-Time Traffic Information and XM NavWeather® with Real-Time Weather Information (requires active XM® subscription, sold separately), Zagat® Restaurant Guide, Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, 9.3GB Music Box Hard Drive and Voice Recognition system (standard on FX50, available on FX35)
- XM® Satellite Radio (requires active XM® subscription, sold separately)
- RearView Monitor
- Available innovative Around View Monitor system with front, side and rear-mounted cameras, which provide a virtual 360-degree view of the vehicle to help when parking
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
- Available solid-construction cargo area cover (standard on FX50)
- Four 12-volt power points, dual front and rear cupholders, locking glove compartment
- Three available interior colors: Wheat, Graphite, Java
Safety and Security
- Available Intelligent Brake Assist (IBA) with Forward Collision Warning
- Available Lane Departure Prevention (LDP) system
- Available Adaptive Front lighting System (AFS)
- Infiniti Advanced Air Bag System (AABS)
- Dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant classification sensors
- Front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags and roof-mounted curtain side impact supplemental air bags for front and rear-seat outboard occupant head protection
- 3-point front seat belts with pre-tensioners and load limiters; ALR/ELR in all passenger seating positions (driver ELR only)
- Available Front Pre-Crash Seat Belts
- Seat belt reminder system (front)
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) system in rear outboard seating positions, (upper tether for all rear seating positions)
- Front-seat Active Head Restraints
- Child safety rear door locks and power window lock-out button
- Zone Body Construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Infiniti Vehicle Immobilizer System and Vehicle Security System
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS), cancel switch
Price and options
|Deluxe Touring Package||$2,650.00|
|Splash Guards (4-piece, front and rear)||$145.00|
|Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Protector||$255.00|
|Dual DVD Head Restraint Monitors||$1,510.00|
|Cargo Area Protector and Organizer||$225.00|
|Illuminated Kick Plates||$295.00|
|Vehicle Alarm Impact Sensor||$135.00|
|18" Silver-painted Aluminum-alloy Wheels||$1,780.00|
|First Aid Kit||$30.00|
Competitors and press reviews
"On the road, the FX35 feels lively and peppy, its VQ six-cylinder engine providing its familiar, hard-edged exhaust note to amplify the experience. Far from the growling, sport/ute on steroids experience that is dished out by the clumsy FX50, the 35 feels lighter, more nimble. Power is altogether adequate, even six cylinders make you work a little harder for it than eight do. The FX35 will never win a drag race against its big brother, but damned if it isn’t even more fun with its engine output matched so much more closely to its chassis capabilities. Guiding the FX35 through the hustle and bustle that is L.A. traffic, it almost feels smaller (though it isn’t) and more willing to cut and thrust into lane openings. It is worth noting that we ended up keeping lane-departure and frontal-collision warning systems off, as we found them overly sensitive and, frankly, rather annoying." (MotorTrend)
"On the road, both the V8-powered FX50 and V6-equipped FX35 feel like a handful of other ’utes that are attempting to emphasize the "Sport" in Sport Utility Vehicle. The ride is certainly better than the outgoing FX and even with the dampers set to Sport it’s not the kidney-punishing affair we previously endured. The steering isn’t what we’d call engaging, but it’s what we’ve come to expect from vehicles of this size and weight. Power from the V6 is ample, with a linear torque band that seems to come into its own above 2,500 rpm, while the V8 produces a muted burble out back and provides plenty of motivation when you stamp down on the aluminum long pedal. Both engines have their strong points, but given the weight penalty of the V8 and the better fuel mileage of the V6 (16/21 city/highway for the V6 versus 14/20 for the V8), most buyers would be content with an FX35 optioned up to suit their own specs." (AutoBlog)
"Even on a winding and dipping narrow country lane it’s possible to keep up an impressive head of steam, without having to wrestle with car. Although it doesn’t step off instantaneously, this is a very quick machine and it can carry the speed in challenging conditions mostly thanks to the really excellent body control and accurate, well-weighted, steering. It’s extremely well-balanced on the most laterally undulating roads and has a remarkably good ride on the standard-issue 21-inch wheels, for which we should partly thank the highly impressive Continuous Damping Control. The FX’s appetite for back roads was not just measured by the driver’s sense of progress, the stopwatch backed up the car’s ground-covering abilities." (AutoCar)
The 2010 MDX is powered by a 3.7-liter V-6 engine that delivers a total output of 300 hp and 270 lbs-ft of torque. There will be five different levels available in five trim packages including: the well-equipped MDX ($42,230); MDX with Technology Package ($45,905); MDX with Technology and Entertainment Packages ($47,805); MDX with Advance Package ($51,855); and MDX with Advance and Entertainment Packages ($53,755).
The Volvo XC60 is offered with a choice of three engines: the turbocharged T6 which produces 285 hp, and two variants of the D5 turbodiesel, producing 185 and 163 hp respectively. All Wheel Drive (AWD) is fitted as standard. The XC60 is on sale at a price starting from $32,995.
The 2010 Lexus RX350 is powered by an improved 275-hp, 3.5-liter V6 engine mated to an electrically controlled, sequential-shift six-speed transaxle. The RX350 ADW is priced at $38,650 and the FWD version at $37,250.
The Infiniti FX is a sporty SUV without even trying: it just feels natural! It has an aggressive look and thanks to a balanced ride comfort and a taut suspension the crossover seems to be the right choice. But despite the fact that it handles like a sporty sedan, the FX is a crossover without cargo space. It comes loaded with standard equipment, but this also means that the FX offers less cargo room and versatility than most other midsize crossovers.
But for those looking for a car with a distinctive style and also a stylish, energetic alternative to a typical bland crossover SUV, the Infiniti FX is a must see!