Chrysler’s Jeep brand is getting a lot of attention from Mopar in anticipation of SEMA Show next week. Besides the Wrangler Overland that we brought to you last week, Mopar will also bring the Extreme Off-road Wrangler based on a Flame Red 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon powered by a 3.8 Liter V6 that generates a maximum output of 202 HP and 237 lb-ft of torque. The list of customization options includes a 2 inch lift, cold air intake, heavy duty off road front bumper, off road rear bumper, backed out taillight guards and a custom designed heavy duty steel front skid plate; all from the Mopar parts catalog.
Full list of options and prices after the jump.
Taking the off-road theme to the extreme is a Flame Red 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with a 3.8-liter V-6 engine that generates 202 horsepower and 237 lb.-ft. of torque while mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. Already an intimidating performer by virtue of the 2-inch Mopar Lift Kit with an MSRP of $1,510 and 35-inch tires, additional Mopar accessories on this vehicle include:
- A Cold-air Intake Kit provides an aggressive engine sound and improved performance with a system that meets emission standards in all 50 states. MSRP: $359
- Mopar heavy-duty, off-road front bumper features high clearance to provide fender protection while the integral winch mount is low enough to minimize airflow blockage to the engine compartment. MSRP: $610
- Warn Winch Model 9.5XP features fast line speed. MSRP: $1,399
- Mopar Off-road Rear Bumper uses compact dimensions for excellent ground clearance and is equipped with tow eyes, just in case they’re needed. MSRP: $525
- Black Taillight Guards add protection for off-road rides and look good when driving around town. MSRP: $125
- Rock Rails feature a strong integrated rub bar that run the length of the rocker panel, providing great body-side protection that does not reduce ground clearance. MSRP: $572
- The custom-designed heavy-duty steel Front Skid Plate protects the steering gear by sliding over off-road obstacles. MSRP: $265
- Differential Cover Skid Plates protect factory differential covers and vital drive-line gears from road hazards. MSRP: $79
- Off-road Lighting Package features two heavy-duty off-road lights and lenses that mount to the windshield and shed more light on any terrain. MSRP: $300
- Black Door-Entry Guards, featuring the Jeep brand logo, protect interior sills with a tough surface. MSRP: $25/set
- Satin Black Fuel Door adds a sculpted design to complement any exterior body color. MSRP: $104
- Custom-fit Front (MSRP: $211) and Rear (MSRP: $154) Seat Covers featuring the Jeep logo keep dirt and moisture off seat surfaces.
- Heavy-duty Grab Handles connect directly to the overhead Sport Bar and feature easy-to-hold rubber grips and durable leather webbing. MSRP: $33
- Mopar Slush Mats are custom-designed with a unique tire-tread pattern and mud graphics that prevent water, snow and mud from carpeted surfaces. MSRP: $48
- Premium KICKER audio speaker upgrade kicks out vibrant sound, bigger bass and clean highs. MSRP: $158