Another Mopared Wrangler that is waiting in the wings for a SEMA debut is the Family friendly Off road 2010 Jeep Wrangler based on the 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. The all terrain vehicle is pained in Deep Water Blue and makes the use of a Mopar 2 inch lift kit and some massive 33 inch off road tires. The setup for the family friendly Wrangler is a bit similar to the Extreme version and includes parts from the Mopar performance mail order catalog like off road bumpers, differential Cover, skid plates, back door entry guards and a Mopar exclusive, two tone Katzkin leather seating complete with embroidered Jeep logos on the backrests.
Full options and prices after the jump.
While capable of handling serious off-roading duties with a Mopar 2-inch Lift Kit (MSRP: $1,510) and 33-inch tires, the Deep Water Blue 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited four-door is built with the family in mind. Powered by the same 3.8-liter V-6 engine that generates 202 horsepower and 237 lb.-ft. of torque and is mated to a four-speed automatic transmission, the following accessories from Mopar outfit the 5-passenger ultimate off-road SUV in style.
- The American Expedition Vehicles’ (AEV) Front Bumper System (MSRP: $1,620) is the only stamped-steel off-road bumper in the industry. Included with the AEV Front Bumper System are a Skid Plate and Winch Mount that allow the Warn Winch Model 9.5XP (MSRP: $1,399) to be perfectly integrated, eliminating airflow blockage to the engine compartment.
- Off-road bumpers feature integrated fog lights to improve visibility and a stylish Grille Guard up front, along with a rear bumper that clears all hitch receivers and is equipped with tow eyes. MSRP: Front $531; Rear $558
- Differential Cover Skid Plates protect factory differential covers and vital drive-line gears from on- and off-road hazards. MSRP: $79
- Black Door-Entry Guards, featuring the Jeep brand logo, protect interior sills with a tough surface. MSRP: $40/set
- Mopar-exclusive, two-tone Katzkin Leather seating with embroidered Jeep logo includes a heated-seat upgrade with three settings for optimal temperature control in both the front and rear. MSRP: Seating $774; Heated Seat Kit $291
- Heavy-duty Grab Handles strap directly to the overhead Sport Bar and feature easy-to-hold rubber grips and durable webbing. MSRP: $33
- Mopar Slush Mats are custom designed with a unique tire-tread pattern and mud graphics that prevent water, snow and mud from damaging carpeted surfaces. MSRP: $76
- The KICKER 10-inch subwoofer with a 200-watt amplifier, offers a dynamic improvement in sound quality and is uniquely integrated into the vehicle. MSRP: $630