Jeep Patriot Extreme is the third Moparized vehicle presented by Chrysler today at NY Auto Show. This extreme version gets a e Trail-Rated off-road package, a 2-inch Rocky Road Outfitters suspension lift, TJ ‘Moab’ 16-inch wheels, and BF Goodrich KM2 tires, but also custom rock rails were also added for extra protection.
Press release after the jump.
The Mopar team started with a Sunburst Orange Jeep Patriot model equipped with the Trail-Rated off-road package and added a 2-inch Rocky Road Outfitters suspension lift, TJ ‘Moab’ 16-inch wheels, and BF Goodrich KM2 tires. Additional protection is added to the front and rear fascias with custom rock rails. Mopar added heavy-duty slush mats, Kicker audio and a roof-mounted snowboard carrier.
- Engine: 2.4-liter DOHC 16-valve VVT I-4
- Transmission: CVT2L with 19.1:1 first-gear crawl ratio
- Overall height: 66.9 inches
- Overall width: 69.8 inches
- Wheelbase: 103.7 inches
- Weight: 3,332 lbs.
- Tires: 225-75R/16 BF Goodrich KM2 Mud Terrain