The Mopar ImMortal will also be presented at the 44th annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah. The ImMortal is in fact a Wrangler powered by a 5.7-liter HEMI engine and features Military-grade portal axle ends.
The ImMortal also features: Performance body armor, an AEV heat-reduction hood, half-door kit, Viper Snakeskin Green Pearlcoat exterior paint, off-road front and rear bumpers, and hydraulic steering assist.
Press release after the jump.
The Mopar ImMortal is a Jeep Wrangler featuring portal axles, a 5.7-liter HEMI and off-road bumpers. Military-grade portal axle ends are engineered to mate to Mopar’s Pro Rock and Power Wagon performance axles and adapted to fit the suspension. Portal axle ends provide 5 inches of lift and contain a 1.5 gear reduction. Combined with the 4:1 transfer case, the result is a hard-core 100:1 crawl ratio. The Mopar ImMortal is sheathed in Jeep performance body armor for intense protection.
- Prototype Mopar portal axle assemblies
- 42 x 14.5 x 17LT Goodyear MTR tires
- Mopar Jeep Wrangler 4:1 Rock Trac transfer case
- Mopar Jeep Wrangler 2-inch lift kit
- Mopar Performance body armor
- Mopar AEV heat-reduction hood
- Mopar half-door kit
- Mopar sun bonnet
- Mopar Jeep Wrangler seat covers
- Paint – Viper Snakeskin Green Pearlcoat
- Tom Woods custom drive shafts
- AEV 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 conversion
- Off-road front and rear bumpers
- Hydraulic steering assist
- Katzkin leather seats