2007 Koenigsegg CCXR Special Edition
The Koenigsegg CCXR Special Edition is a Two-door, two-seater with removable hardtop stowable under the front hood lid. It is powered by a V8 cast aluminium, 4 valves per cylinder engine with a maximum output of 1018 Bhp. It can hit a top speed of +250 mph.
- Engine Type: Koenigsegg V8 cast aluminium, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts. Sequential, multipoint fuel injection. Twin Rotrex centrifugal superchargers with response system 1.5 bar boost pressure.
- Displacement: 4.700 cm3.
- Compression: 8.2:1
- Lubrication system: Dry sump with oil spray piston cooling, and oil cooler.
- Fuel: 98 octane / E85 (biofuel)
- Power output: 1018 Bhp at 7.200 rpm.
- Maximum torque: 1060 Nm (740ftlb) at 6.100 rpm.
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0–62 mph) 2.9 seconds.
- Top speed: 400+ km/h (250+ mph).
- Braking distance: 31m (100–0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.4 G
- Fuel consumption: Highway travel: 18 l/100 km Combined: 22 l/100 km