Priced at $150k and with competitors like Ferrari 360 and 430, Porsche 911 GT2 and Mercedes-Benz SL65, the Lamborghini Gallardo is an urge for every car lover and a challenge for every tuner arround the world.
The last to put its hands on a Gallardo is P-Factor that provides tuning programs for high-end European luxury and sports cars. The company has several modified Lambos, Ferraris and Mercedes roaming the streets of North America.
This Gallardo is owned by Scooter Bingham of Car Nutz Customs in Seattle, WA.
P-Factor removed the factory exhaust and replaced it with Miura Corse sport catalytic converters and exhaust pipes. Because the new catalytics removed 50 lb from the car, P-Factor also fitted a carbon air intake. As a result the power was increased with 30 hp.
The exterior features a complete carbon package, including a carbon front spoiler, which bears a striking resemblance to the ’07 Murcielago LP640’s. The car also wears carbon side skirts, aggressive rear diffuser and rear spoiler. To emphasize the mid-mounted motor, carbon side and upper intakes were also fitted.
The P-Factor Gallardo is painted in blue clearcoat to give it a ghost effect.
- Engine: 5.0 liter 90 DOHC V10 with Miura Corse catalytic converters, exhaust system and carbon air intake system
- Drivetrain: six-speed manual transmission and all-wheel drive
- Suspension: factory suspension corner-balanced and adjusted for height
- Wheels & Tires: 19x8.5" front and 20x11" rear Makiavelli color-matched wheels, 235/35-19 front and 305/25-20 rear Continental SportContact2 tires
- Brakes: Factory Brembo 14.4" eight-piston front brakes and 13.2" four-piston rear brakes
- Exterior: Miura Corse carbon front spoiler, side skirts, rear diffuser, rear wing, side and upper air intakes
- Interior: Miura Corse carbon/suede steering wheel, two-tone suede and leather re-trim, color-matched trim pieces
- Audio/Visual: Two Rockford Fosgate 8" subwoofers and amplifiers mounted in carbon enclosure, motorized Lamborghini panel in front trunk