BLITZ began in the late 1970’s as a circuit racing team and eventually developed into a high performance tuning shop. In 1980 BLITZ Co., LTD. was established in Tokyo, Japan. The concept was to produce high performance products without sacrificing the capability of being daily driven, commuter cars.
A key to BLITZ’s success has been the extensive race experience, and also the use of German made KKK turbos, currently owned by the Borg Warner Corp. With the integration of KKK components, BLITZ has been able to produce high performance products for race and street purposes.
- • Blitz Twin Supercharger System – Prototype -Electronic Clutch type system with activation selector switch Normal HP/TQ (flywheel) = 290 hp / 319 lb-ft
- • Blitz Sonic Power Air Cleaner-Adjustable Velocity stack intake utilizing a cotton fiber filter
- • Blitz Iridium Spec 77 Spark Plugs -Iridium Spark plugs with heat range 7
- • Blitz Nur Spec DT Exhaust System -Full stainless-steel system with a dual rolled tip
- • Blitz Radiator Cap -High pressure racing radiator cap – holds up to 18.4 psi
- • Blitz Oil filler Cap -Made of forged billet aluminum
- Blitz RVIT DS – Prototype
- OBD2 Port reader with limited CAN BUS Controllability
- Utilizes Factory Navigation Screen to view ECU
- • Blitz TV/NAVI Jumper – Prototype
- Allows driver to view dvd/aux input while vehicle is in motion
- • Blitz Power Meter i-Color
- Calculates horsepower up to 1200 hp. Features peak hold, warning, and rec/replay functions