While just the other day we were telling you about the bright green drop top IS C by Fox Marketing , today we have another tuner treat for you with another customized IS C for SEMA. The aftermarket parts manufacturer VIP Auto Salon and the Japanese car enthusiast website JTuned.com have come up with what they call the Matador Red IS C and is just as unique as the last one we showed you. Setting it apart form the rest of the crowd of Lexus IS convertibles at the show will be a carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber trunk spoiler, high performance exhaust and a set of custom wheels and tires to round out the tuner transformation. So what would it cost to park one of these Matador Red IS C’s in your driveway, roughly $15,000 over the sticker price, and you can’t be in any hurry because it will take the craftsmen a month and a half of hard labor to get the job done.
Press release after the jump.
While many custom-car builders prefer extreme designs, VIP Auto Salon and JTuned.com took a more subtle approach with their IS 350 C. Requiring approximately $15,000 and about one and one-half months of hard labor, the Matador Red IS C features a carbon-fiber hood, carbon-fiber trunk spoiler, a high-performance exhaust system, and custom tires and wheels.
- Performance Tube Systems Joe Z series True Dual Header back exhaust system and intake pipe
- TOMS drop in air filter, linear throttle system and fuel map controller
- Work Gnosis GS3 MDB finish with Hankook Tires Ventus V12
- Down Force, Inc. carbon fiber lip kit, eye lines and trunk spoiler
- Seibon carbon fiber hood, matte black emblems, grille and mirror trim
- Black leather accents supplied by Katzkin with stitching by Coach Auto Style