Mallett Cars is putting the final touches on a burnt-orange Pontiac Solstice loaded with more than $200,000 in custom enhancements, including a new interior and brakes and unique wheels.
All the horsepower of the Corvette slammed into the Pontiac Solstice - the 400hp GM LS2 engine is an awesome addition to this super slick roadster. Mallett Cars has engineered it as a complete package. Extensive track and street testing has been done to assure that this car handles better than stock on either a Sunday drive or on a road course.
Only 100 cars will be built, with a base price of $18,000 for the conversion.
The standard package includes:
- 400 HP V8 LS2 Engine - Rated at 400 HP @ 6,000 RPM and 400 LB-FT @ 4,400 RPM
- LS2 Clutch, Pressure Plate, and Flywheel
- Custom Modified Lowered Shocks
- New Springs
- Control Arm (A-Arm) Bushings
- Corsa Stainless Muffler
- World famous Mallett body graphics
- Mallett graphics embroidered on seat headrests
- Show Car Detailing
- Mallett serial number plaque
- 2-year 24,000 mile warranty