2007 Mazda Carol
Mazda Motor Corporation has given the Carol, one of its micro-mini vehicles for the Japanese market, a fresh new look. The Carol has been a popular model with women due to its charming design and practicality, and this freshened version goes on sale nationwide at all Mazda Autozam, Mazda and Mazda Anfini dealers.
The upgraded Carol features a modified front end, seats and door trim design, together with improved fuel economy and eco-friendliness. Two new body colors have also been added as options: Antique Rose Metallic and Lime Green Metallic.
The target sales volume for the entire Carol model range is 800 units a month.
Main features of the upgraded Carol
- Redesigned front bumper with integrated grille (all grades)
- Separated headlights and turn indicators as part of its new design (all grades)
- Blacked-out A-pillars and door sashes (X grade)
- Tea-colored material used for seat upholstery and door trim (all grades)
- The freshened Carol qualifies for Japan’s Green Tax reductions by being certified SU-LEV (because it emits 75 percent fewer exhaust emissions than the levels prescribed by Japan’s 2005 emissions standard) and by exceeding the 2010 fuel economy standard by 10-20 percent (all FWD models and the 4WD G II with 5-speed MT).
- Two new colors, Antique Rose Metallic and Lime Green Metallic, bring the full range of available body colors up to eight.