- VR38 AMS Race Engine
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- Torque @ RPM:
- Quarter Mile time:
- 9.1 sec.
- Top Speed:
- 163 mph
- Quarter Mile speed: 163 mph
AMS Performance’s version of Godzilla is back and still dressed up in the Agent Orange garbs found on their previous model - the Nissan GTR Alpha 9 . The Alpha 9 was packing over 900 HP and could complete the quarter mile in the mid-9 second range, but a change of ownership and a new Alpha 10 package later and the GTR can now boast of 1,000HP!
The new Alpha 10 conversion kit features an AMS Alpha 10 Turbo System, a balanced and blueprinted VR38 AMS Race Engine, and an AMS Alpha 10 transmission by Sheptrans, among other things. These additions take the sports car to 1,000 HP and 679 lb-ft of torque running on 93 octane fuel. AMS Performance has already tested this monster and has earned an official quarter mile time of 9.1 seconds at 163 mph.
The Nissan GTR Agent Orange’s fiery growl can now be heard from miles away with a new AMS 90mm downpipes (catalytic converters available), an AMS 90mm resonated mid-pipe (race version available), and an AMS 90mm race exhaust upgrade.
There’s enough additions to the Nissan GTR Agent Orange to make any car enthusiast drool. Check out the full list after the jump, as well as a walk-around video taken by an admirer.
The Alpha 10 Package Includes:
- AMS Alpha 10 Turbo System
- Balanced and Blueprinted VR38 AMS Race Engine
- AMS Alpha 10 Transmission by Sheptrans. Upgraded with Dodson and PPG components
- AMS 90mm Downpipes (catalytic converters available)
- AMS 90mm Resonated Mid-pipe (race version available)
- AMS 90mm Race Exhaust Upgrade
- AMS Front Mount Intercooler Upgrade
- AMS 76mm High-Flow Intercooler Piping
- HKS SSQV Blow-Off Valves
- AMS Accu-Flow Intake Piping
- K&N Air Filters
- AMS Turbo Inlet Pipes
- AMS Upgraded MAF Sensors calibrated for perfect driveability
- AMS MAP sensor upgrade
- AMS spec. upgraded fuel injectors
- AMS Alpha Series fuel system upgrades
- Cobb AccessPORT tuning system
- AMS calibration map dialed in for your car and conditions on both pump gas and race gas