Peugeot announced today the 10 finalist of the 5th edition of its design competition. This year’s theme was to imagine the worldwide megalopolis of tomorrow and design a car for the city of the future. Peugeot required designers to incorporate four aspects (environmental awareness, social harmony, interactive mobility and economic efficiency) into each submission.
The 10 finalists are:
- Rugir Onur GÜVENC (Germany)
- Peugeot 888 Oskar Johansen (Norway)
- GALapagos Igor Yastrebov (Russian Federation)
- Seed by Peugeot yann terrer (France)
- RD Carlos Arturo Torres Tovar (Colombia)
- P.R.O Ke Guo (China)
- ego Emre YAZICI (Turkey)
- Vision Shinji Nukumi (Japan)
- MoVille Woo-Ram Lee (France)
- OXO LOU KE (China)
The winer will be announced at the Paris Auto Show.