Modus Cosmopolitan is back with a new spring/summer collection of youthful, refreshing body colours. This limited edition features a long list of equipment including a panoramic sunroof and additional cornering lights.
Building on the success enjoyed by the inaugural Modus Cosmopolitan limited edition launched in association with the celebrated women’s monthly in 2005, Renault is to release a new Cosmopolitan limited edition in March 2006. Its highly trendy interior and eye-catching features are unmistakable pointers to the travelling comfort offered by this special version of Modus.
Based on the Confort Clim Expression version, Modus Cosmopolitan features the following additional equipment as standard:
- Electric panoramic sunroof
- Additional cornering lights
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- Upgrade to 4x15W radio-CD
- Triptic sliding rear bench seat
- Dash storage with lid
- Driver’s sunglasses holder
- Body-coloured exterior mirrors
- Special pastel green “Fresh” upholstery with matching centre console facia
- Special "Yaghan" wheel trims
- Special side badging
The new Modus Cosmopolitan limited edition is available in a choice of two nonmetallic body colours (Live Pastel [exclusive], Glacier White) and six existing metallic colours from the Modus range (Menthe Blue, Odysée Blue, Boréal Grey, Olive Grey, Nacré Black, Fire Red).