Renault unveiled the Twingo Night & Day, a new limited edition based on the Dynamique version. The new limited edition car combines striking looks with distinctive floral graphics on the pearlescent black foglamp trims, B-pillar and rear bumper. The motif can even be carried over to the key.
Twingo Night & Day is feminine, modern and practical in every detail and features extra-tinted rear glass, Twingo-branded sill trims, a 40W redio-CD, standard manual climate control, specific upholstery, four airbags and sliding, independent rear seats.
The new limited edition version can be ordered with one of two engines - the 1.2 16V 75hp or the 1.5 dCi 65hp – and comes in two body colours (Pearlescent Black and Glacier White).
Prices in France start from €11,950, while Twingo Night & Day will also be available in Italy, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Austria and Holland.
The New Twingo saga continues
Since its launch, more than 100,000 New Twingos have been registered in the 21 countries where it is marketed. And since June 2007, New Twingo has topped the French city car segment with more than 50,000 registrations, which represents a market share of 3.4%. To build on this success, Renault will shortly be launching Twingo Night & Day in seven countries.
Twingo Night & Day which stands out through its specific exterior styling. The new car is modern with a distinct feminine touch thanks to eye-catching floral graphics on the pearlescent black foglamp trims, B-pillar and rear bumper. The striking gaze of this limited edition version is further enhanced by black headlamp masks. Based on the Dynamique version, Twingo Night & Day features specific wheeltrims, extratinted glass and pearlescent black exterior mirror housings. Like Twingo, the Night & Day limited edition version is both cool and customizable. The floral graphics situated on the foglamp trims, B-pillar and rear bumper can even be carried over to the key.
Comfort and style inside, too
Inside Twingo Night & Day, the accent is on comfort and appealing styling details, including:
- specific Twingo-branded sills,
- specific ’Mot’ upholstery with white stitching,
- gloss black climate control buttons,
- gloss black speedometer surround,
- standard manual climate control for year-round travelling comfort,
- gloss black-ringed Organizer Box (which fits in the cup-holder)
This handy feature enables small items such as mobile phones, MP3 players or car-park tickets to be held in place. In terms of cabin space, modularity and travelling comfort, Twingo continues to stand out as the benchmark in its class, and Twingo Night & Day comes with independent sliding rear seats.
Two body colours are available (non-metallic Glacier White and metallic Pearlescent Black), as well as a choice of petrol (1.2 16V 75hp) or diesel (1.5 dCi 65hp) power. The order books for this limited edition version will open in France on April 28. Prices start from €11,950 in the case of the 1.2 16V 75hp engine and €13,450 for the diesel version. Twingo Night & Day will also be released in Italy, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Austria and Holland.
Equipment included with the Dynamique equipment level:
- Front side airbags,
- Manual climate control,
- Look Pack (specific bumper, foglamps, black headlamp masks),
- 40W radio with integrated display,
- Independent sliding rear seats,
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat.
Equipment specific to the Night & Day limited edition:
- Extra-tinted rear glass,
- Floral exterior graphics with Night & Day branding,
- Dark Metal wheeltrims,
- Pearlescent black exterior mirror housings,
- Pearlescent black foglamp trims,
- Gloss black climate control buttons,
- Gloss black speedometer surround,
- Gloss black-ringed Organizer Box.
- Ashtray and cigar lighter €30
- Automatic climate control (with Libretto Pack) €400
- Climate control with rain and light sensors €400
- ESC (electronic stability control) + Rev-counter €400
- 15-inch Alizar aluminium alloy wheels €500
- Metallic paint €340
- 80W radio-CD with fingertip remote control and remote display €100
- Libretto Pack 1 : €270
- cruise control + rain and light sensors
- Panoramic opening glass sunroof €700
- Anti-slip dashboard mat €30
- Hands-free Bluetooth® telephone controls €300*
- Audio Connection Box €199*
- Portable Carminat €529*
- Dayton PM 2050 navigation system (Siemens VDO) with 3.5-inch colour screen and map of European
- Portable Carminat + Bluetooth €599
- Dayton PM 2050 navigation system (Siemens VDO) with 4.3-inch colour screen, map of Europe and builtin
- power supply