Saab is celebrating its Scandinavian roots by adding an enhanced value Nordic Edition to the Saab 9-5 Sedan and SportCombi range for Model Year 2008.
Available as an upgrade for all Vector variants, the Nordic Edition* includes the following features as part of an extensive standard specification: a full leather sports interior, a leather/matte aluminum steering wheel, upgraded audio, cruise control, parking assistance, unique 17-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels and an auto-dimming rear- view mirror. The SportCombi also includes matte aluminum roof rails and a storage tray under the rear cargo floor.
Offering a choice of two Saab BioPower engines, the Saab 9-5 continues to be Sweden’s best selling ‘flex-fuel’ vehicle. The range is available for the new model year in three specifications, Linear, Vector and Aero, with an all-turbo engine line-up offering 150 (110 kW) to 260 hp (191 kW).
Other enhancements include:
- Color-keyed exterior door handles, sill extensions and rubbing strips standard across the range
- Metallic, ‘dark steel’ fascia and interior trim introduced in Vector variants
- Luxury, premium natural leather upholstery offered an option
- New 16-inch alloy wheels offered for Linear and Vector variants
- New 17-inch alloy wheels offered for Vector and Aero variants
- Two new metallic colors, pepper green and snow silver.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TMS) optional for Aero models