Working in conjunction with GM Design, Gravana Tuning – a highly regarded supplier of aftermarket accessories – has pushed the Saturn Sky to the stratosphere with a highly customized concept. The Gravana Tuning Turbo Saturn Sky delivers even more of what roadster buyers want: all-around performance and “stop-dead-in-your-tracks” design.
By adding a Hahn Racecraft 16G intercooled stage 3 turbocharger to the Sky’s 2.4L Ecotec engine, the Gravana Tuning concept returns 348 horsepower and 341 lb.-ft. of torque. Road-hugging handling is enhanced by an adjustable coil-over-shock suspension system that can lower the vehicle by as much as 3 inches – without changing the spring rate. Body roll is virtually non-existent with the addition of 25 mm front and 28 mm rear stabilizer bars. Massive 14-inch drilled and slotted front brake rotors, with four-piston calipers, provide additional stopping power, while a number of functional design elements serve to deliver more cool air into the engine and to extract heat from it.
Outside, the Gravana Tuning Turbo Saturn Sky complements the sleek, crisp and modern lines of the production vehicle, further enhancing its bold, cutting-edge design. Unique front and rear fascias, bodyside panels and rear center exit exhaust – not to mention the OZ Superleggera III 19-inch wheels and Goodyear Eagle F1 tires – give this special Sky a longer, lower, and sleek presence on the road.
Inside, the Gravana Tuning Turbo Saturn Sky features a carbon fiber console and dash inserts. The seat and door panels are finished in Katzkin leather and suede. Seven Boston Acoustics premium speakers and a Visteon eight-channel DSP 360-watt amplifier provide optimal aural enjoyment and complete the interior upgrade.
- 2.4L Ecotec ported/tuned engine
- Hahn Racecraft 16G intercooled stage 3 turbo
- 348 horsepower
- 341 lb.-ft. of torque
- Gravana Custom 3-inch downpipe and center exit exhaust
- Spec stage 3 clutch kit
- Spec billet aluminum flywheel
- Gravana damping and height-adjustable coil-over-shock suspension
- Gravana front and rear stabilizer bars
- OZ Superleggera III wheels: 19- x 8.5-in front / 19- x 9.5-in rear
- Goodyear Eagle F1 tires: 245/40R19 (front); 285/35R19 (rear)
- Fit and installation by Tire Rack
- Gravana-Wilwood big brake kit
- Gravana stainless steel brake lines
- Gravana/GM Design body kit
- Gravana/GM Design rear center exit exhaust tips
- Gravana carbon fiber functional hood vent inserts
- Gravana carbon fiber rear deck lid
- VDI vertical door kit
- Gravana carbon fiber console and dash components
- Katzkin leather and suede seat covers and door panels
- Seven Boston Acoustics premium speakers with tweeters and subwoofers
- Eight-channel Visteon DSP 360-watt amplifier
- Installation performed by J&G Customs