Founded in 1997, Jade Crew’s list of achievements is impressive. Their long history has enjoyed a full trophy case, winning 13 Best Crew Awards in a row, including the coveted Hot Import Nights (HIN) Best Crew Award.
Finding inspiration in exotic Japanese products, the Jade Crew is known for fabricating custom parts, and building turbo kits from scratch. Improving the car as a whole through design and function is a hallmark in every car that Jade Crew creates.
Before beginning this project, Jade Motorsports researched the Scion youth segment to get a feel for what hot, ’up and coming’ trends excited these distinctive enthusiasts. ’Time Attack’ track racing, ’Tuner’ cars, ’Drifting’, ’HIN’ show cars, along with our personal Jade project cars were popular with many in the Scion scene. Our direction was then to combine those elements and create something ’over-the-top’ while still appealing to the masses.
The challenges we faced on this project were massive, but the end result is a xA that’s built for the show circuit, tuned for the streets, and possess the fit and finish that rivals a factory Scion vehicle. "Proud parents" is the only way we would describe our feelings for this car and we thank Scion for this awesome opportunity to showcase our talents.
- GReddy turbo kit, emanage
- ARC Sylvia front mount intercooler, radiator cap, oil cap, blow off valve
- Fujita Air custom intercooler piping and filter
- Nitrous Express wet system with purge • Koyo radiator
- TF Racing center exit exhaust
- Color matched valve cover
- Aluminum battery relocation kit
- Project µ reservoir sock
- TF Racing kit on "only xA within the US"
- House of Kolor Candy Red and Gloss Black
- APR carbon fiber mirrors
- ARC Super Magic racing wing
- Extreme Dimensions carbon fiber hood
- Halo HID headlight conversion
- TF Racing carbon fiber pillars
- Gutted and sprayed House of Kolor Gloss Black
- Universal Upholstery black suede with red stitching on door panels, shift boot, and headliner with Scion logo
- Bride Zeta III hyper red seats, rails and sliders
- Takata racing harness • Personal steering wheel
- Works Bell quick release hub, quick release flapper
- Razo RA90 shift knob
- Project µ pedals
- Defi boost gauge, oil temp gauge
Wheels & Suspension
- Volk Racing TE37 16x7.0 Time Attack series wheels
- Toyo RA1 225/50/16 racing compound tires
- Custom 4 point roll cage with harness bar by Mazzworks
- Tein Super Street coilovers, black EDFC
- GTSPEC rear strut brace, under body brace
- Project µ 4 piston mini kit, 282mm rotors, b-force pads, brake lines, brake fluid • Project Kics spacers, R40 NeoChro lugs
In Car Entertainment
- Kenwood double DIN DVD headunit
- Polk Audio 6.5 components with crossovers and tweeters (2 sets)
- Polk Audio 10" dual subwoofers
- Polk Audio C400.4 4 channel amp
- Polk Audio C500 monoblock sub amp
- Sinister custom plexi floating amprack, removable sub box covered in black suede with red stitching