Subaru Australia is producing a range of custom motorsport vehicle packages based on the popular Impreza WRX STI spec.C – the Group N FIA homologated car developed by Fuji Heavy Industries in Japan.
Designed for customers wanting to purchase a motorsport vehicle to their desired specification, the base Impreza WRX STI spec.C is just a starting point.
Available in limited numbers, the 2.0 litre Impreza is a lightweight vehicle designed specifically for motorsport use.
Variants range from the Subaru base motorsport package at $69,990 to the full Production World Rally Championship (PWRC) version at $195,000.
Subaru Managing Director Nick Senior said:
“We’re catering for a broad spectrum of motorsport drivers, from committed enthusiasts to professionals with team backing looking for PWRC success.
“The Impreza WRX STI spec.C is an incredibly flexible package that can be tailored for everything from Targa events to gravel rally. There’s a long list of options and we believe there’s a dedicated audience that we’re keen to cater for.”
Every variant is fitted with an FIA homologated multi-point roll cage, race seats and harnesses.
Subaru base motorsport - $69,990
- Ideal starting point for both gravel and tarmac motorsport
- Fire extinguishers will meet safety requirements for most circuit and Targa events
- Can be run with standard spec.C suspension package and engine tune
Subaru Tarmac - $87,990
- Ideal entry-level car for race or Targa events
- Ready to race, with safety equipment installed
- Subaru Motorsport tarmac suspension package and race tuned engine with Motec ECU.
Subaru National Tarmac - $125,990
- Blueprinted engine and Subaru Motorsport suspension kit
- Offers real bang for your bucks on the racetrack or Targa stages
- Turn key (ready to race)
Subaru Factory Tarmac - $160,000
- The ultimate Subaru tarmac rally vehicle as used by the Subaru Motorsport factory team
- Factory tune and differentials
- Subaru Motorsport active centre diff program
Subaru Gravel Rally – $92,990
- Ready to rally, designed to be competitive in any club or state competition
- Full underbody protection and proven gravel suspension package
Subaru National Rally - $128,990
- Incorporates technologies refined by Subaru’s decade of dominance in the Australian Rally Championship
- Ready to rally with engine and differential tuning
- Subaru Rally Team Australia suspension package
- Full underbody protection and driver and co-driver rally accessories
- Includes gravel rally suspension and carbon fibre lightweight parts
Subaru PWRC - $195,000
- Built to full Subaru Motorsport factory specification
- Subaru Group N car engineered specifically for the World Rally Championship or Asia Pacific Championship
- Includes blueprinted engine, full PWRC specification underbody protection and suspension package. Suitable for national and international level gravel rally competition
- Includes five speed, dog transmission with LSD and Motec centre differential controller
All vehicles feature motorsport-specific safety gear, including:
- FIA homologated roll cage made from 4130 chromoloy steel
- Multi-point, fully welded roll cage system with extensive chassis stiffening, side intrusion and roll over protection for the crew. HANS compatible. Note: Subaru will not fit or supply bolt in roll cages.
• FIA approved race seats with side head support. HANS compatible.