Due to the demand of auto enthusiasts Suzuki took in consideration the building of a sport version of its SX4 crossover called SX4t. The vehicle uses the same 2.0 liter engine as the standard version but upfitted with Road Race’s proprietary turbo kit which helps it deliver 221 hp, an important upgrade comparing to the engine’s stock 143 hp.
The Japanese manufacturer used the Road Race’s GRIP springs and 17” alloy wheels in order to keep the car better on the road. Suzuki also added a CarbonTrix carbon fiber hood, and provided the SX4’s roof and A, B, C and D pillars with a complimentary dark metallic gray finish. At the interior the vehicle received a sport steering wheel from a Suzuki Swift and SWT’s drilled pedal set but also a Rockford Fosgate audio system which includes an enhanced amp, speakers and subwoofer.
More technical specifications after the jump!
• Turbocharged and intercooled J20A engine featuring 16G GT3 Turbo and Tial 38mm Wastegate
• 221 horsepower (5,100 rpm) and 208 lb-ft of torque (3,800 rpm)
• 2.0 liter DOHC four requires PREMIUM fuel
• Road Race Motorsports GRIP springs
• Road Race performance brake pads
• CarbonTrix carbon fiber vented hood
• Rota five-spoke Torque wheels – 17 X 7.5
• Yokohama Advan Neova tires – 225/45/R17 91W
• Removal of factory cladding
• Removal of factory roof rack and mounting studs
• JDM Suzuki Swift steering wheel
• Rockford Fosgate audio system, with upgraded amp, speakers and subwoofer
• Road Race sequential-style shift knob
• Custom bolster in front seats
• Custom seat fabric inserts
• SWT billet drilled pedal set