· A hit below the belt for Chrysler: New York Times
· She wanted to take revenge, but got the wrong car instead. Jeez, how dumb can you be not to check the license plates first? : MSNBC
· ToyotaTrucks increase production numbers for the US. Also They plan on adding one more model to their starting line-up – The Toyota Tundra - That sounds good: Detriot News
· Ford narrows its future between two choices – either create a new hit like the Mustang or start working on a new low mileage project car that can compete with Toyota Yaris, Chevrolet Aveo and Honda Hit: FreePress
· Ford plans to shut down two more plants by 2010 , besides 5 other assembly plants.Kinda bad for the Ford employees. by 2008: Detroit News
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., today unveiled long bed versions of the all-new 2007 Tundra full-size pickup truck at a press conference here at the Toyota Technical Center-Calty Design Studio. The unveiling took place as part of Toyota’s participation in the annual National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) product conference being held in Dearborn, Michigan. The NTEA is a trade association for companies that develop, manufacture and market parts, accessories and systems dedicated to the work truck market.