When you are great baseball player , you expect to be compensated for your great playing skills through your salary - but when your David Ortiz, team owners go the distance. Red Sox owner presented "Big Papi" with a brand new Toyota Tundra at the beginning of spring training for his excellent performance and attitudes as a Boston Red Sox.
Toyota Motor Sales unveiled the all-new 2007 Tundra CrewMax full-size pickup at a press conference here today at the 2007 North American International Auto Show. CrewMax, arriving at dealers in March, will join the Tundra Regular Cab and Tundra Double Cab models, which arrive in February.
· A hit below the belt for Chrysler: New York Times
· She wanted to take revenge, but got the wrong car instead. Jeez, how dumb can you be not to check the license plates first? : MSNBC
· ToyotaTrucks increase production numbers for the US. Also They plan on adding one more model to their starting line-up – The Toyota Tundra - That sounds good: Detriot News
· Ford narrows its future between two choices – either create a new hit like the Mustang or start working on a new low mileage project car that can compete with Toyota Yaris, Chevrolet Aveo and Honda Hit: FreePress
· Ford plans to shut down two more plants by 2010 , besides 5 other assembly plants.Kinda bad for the Ford employees. by 2008: Detroit News