TopSpeed.com is hiring a motorcycle journalist (paid position)
Love motorcycles ? Want to write about them? we are hiring!
We’re looking to hire a dedicated motorcycle journalist/editor/blogger to join topspeed.com team. If you’re good, we’ll pay you, usher you into the cult of motorcycle journalism, invite you along to motorcycle shows, involve you in podcasting, maybe get you into a media bikes or two and, of course, extract great writing about motorycles from you along the way. It’s all in a day’s work, and every moment is fun for the right person.
Interested? Keep reading.
A good candidate must exhibit:
- A demonstrated passion for motorycles
- Prolific knowledge of the motorcycle industry
- Ability to write with wit, concision and authority
- Consistent schedule
- Self motivation
We also require that you:
- Possess a fast computer (laptops are best) and fast internet connection
- Own a decent digital camera
- Have the software and knowledge to create and manipulate photos
- Are available to blog on an almost daily basis
- Keep a valid drivers license
Here’s how to apply. Reply to this offer with the following information.
Motorhead : Apply here .
- A subject line with your full name
- Your full contact information including physical address, email, daytime/evening phone numbers, IM user IDs
- Brief bio of yourself telling us why you’re the right person for the job
- Three sample posts written in the Topspeed.com style