Buell Motorcycle Company announced a groundbreaking new Track Day Program called "Inside Pass: The Ultimate Track Day" that will open premium race tracks around the U.S. to riders of all brands and give them the opportunity to test ride the latest Buell models on-track during the event.
Inside Pass will allow licensed riders to experience a premium track day aboard their personal motorcycles and also take on-track demo rides of the latest Buell models. At each Inside Pass Track Day, a professional photographer will be taking pictures of each rider out on the track, capturing the excitement and action. Photographs will then be made available online after each event and riders can download their own personal hero photos for free. Riders will also receive prizes such as fresh knee pucks and T-shirts and will also receive a catered lunch along with beverages throughout the day. Buell representatives and local dealership staff will also be on site to answer questions.
Inside Pass will be held at ten top shelf road course race tracks beginning in March at Barber Motorsports Park in Leeds, Ala., and ending at Laguna Seca in Monterey, Calif., in November. Riders of all brands will get the chance to experience an amazing day of strafing apexes and learn first hand how Buell Motorcycle riders "Own the Corners."
Inside Pass: The Ultimate Track Day
- March 31, 2007 Barber Motorsports Park, Leeds, Ala.
- May 2, 2007 Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, Utah
- June 7, 2007 Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wis.
- August 15, 2007 Autobahn Country Club, Joliet, Ill.
- September 6, 2007 Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, Utah
- September 12, 2007 Virginia International Raceway, Alton, Va.
- September 27, 2007 Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, Pa.
- October 4, 2007 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Mansfield, Ohio
- October 9, 2007 Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wis.
- October 17, 2007 Streets of Willow Springs, Rosamond, Calif.
- October 23, 2007 MotorSport Ranch, Cresson, Texas
- November 17, 2007 Laguna Seca, Monterey, Calif.