Confederate Motorcycles revealed the first teaser images of the special edition P120 Black Flag. It will be limited to only 50 units. Prices will be announced at a later date.
The P120 Black Flag is powered by a 120-cubic-inch V-twin engine with 160 Hp and 135 lbs-ft of torque. The motorcycle will feature CM design double wishbone machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum linked to aerodynamic, dual, lightweight, tubular wing blades, the same fuel-carrying frame as the standard Fighter and a the standard double-wishbone front ford assembly.
Stay tuned, we’ll get back with more details soon! Specifications after the jump.
- Dimensions: Wheelbase: 64 in.; Seat Height: 27 in.; Rake: 30 ; Trail: 4 in.; Weight: 460 lbs.; Fuel: 4 gal.; Oil: 4.5 qt.
- Chassis: CM design triple load-path 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum monocoque backbone, bulkhead, fuselage side plate construction; oil/fuel in frame
- Swingarm: CM design 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Front end: CM design double wishbone machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum linked to aerodynamic, dual, lightweight, tubular wing blades
- Primary: CM design; machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum; belt drive
- Transmission: CM design vertical close ratio 5 speed
- Suspension: Race tech; low/high speed compression and rebound adjustable
- Brakes: Brembo high-output 4-piston carbon/ceramic/ aluminum-matrix lightweight discs
- Wheels: CM design carbon fibre; Front: 19” x 3”, Rear: 18” x 8”
- Tires: Pirelli, matched; Front: 120ZR x 19, Rear: 240ZR x 18
- Gauges: Precision-integrated analog meter; warning, speed, RPM