The official Harley-Davidson schedule of events for the 66th Annual Bike Week at Daytona Beach, Fla., includes a range of activities to thrill any motorcycle enthusiast, whether it be Bike Week regulars or rookies.
Official Harley-Davidson activities at the Ocean Center Arena will run from March 3-10. Highlights include:
- The Harley-Davidson and Buell New Product Show (March 4-9 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and March 10 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Annual Ride-In Custom Motorcycle Show Contest (March 7)
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Live Auction (March 9) and MDA Bike Raffle (March 10)
- H.O.G. Members Only new product reception on March 3 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., and H.O.G. Hospitality area on the first floor during regular show hours.
There will be plenty to do on the Ocean Center New Product Show floor, including:
- Checking out the latest Harley-Davidson and Buell motorcycles, Genuine Motor Accessories and MotorClothes Merchandise
- Ford Harley-Davidson F-Series Truck Display, technical service presentations and the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally display
- Meeting the Screamin’ Eagle / Vance & Hines three-time NHRA POWERade Pro Stock Motorcycle championship team (March 6-7).
Activities outside the Ocean Center starting on the first Saturday of Bike Week include:
- The redesigned Harley-Davidson Traveling Museum (with an opening ceremony set for Saturday, March 3 at 4:30 p.m.)
- B.O.S.S. Ball of Steel Stunt Shows, Harley-Davidson Festival Stage with music and entertainment, and Ford Adventure Zone Simulator
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Mobile Service Office (March 5-7).
Harley-Davidson, Buell and Police Fleet motorcycle demo rides are available at Daytona International Speedway March 3-10 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Riders with a valid license and appropriate riding gear can try out 2007 Harley-Davidson and Buell motorcycles. The H.O.G. Garage will provide hospitality for H.O.G. members at the Speedway with reserved parking and seating and an Internet cafe. Harley-Davidson MotorClothes merchandise specialists will present seminars on helmet fit and function and hold drawings for a free helmet during demo rides at the Speedway.
The MDA Live Auction will be held at the Ocean Center Friday, March 9, at 1 p.m. and the MDA Bike Raffle for a fully customized 2007 FLSTF Fat Boy motorcycle will take place Saturday, March 11 at 2:30 p.m. MDA will also be selling 2007 MDA/Harley-Davidson pins and Daytona event pins throughout the week.
Harley-Davidson owners are invited to enter their Harley-Davidson motorcycles in the Ride-In Show Contest on Wednesday, March 7. Registration will be held at the Ocean Center East Side from 8-11 a.m. with $500 cash prizes for Best of Show in all classes.
There will also be activities at Harley-Davidson dealerships throughout the Daytona area.