Buell Motorcycle Company announced new "Inside Pass" track day program that opens premium race tracks around the U.S. to riders of all brands and gives them the opportunity to test ride the latest Buell models on-track during the event.
The first event was held at Barber Motorsports on March 31, 2007. Out of the 85 riders that registered to participate in the event, 25 percent of participants had never attended a track day event before. Buell Motorcycle Company also gave a total of 126 demo rides that day.
If you are interested in attending Inside Pass and taking a demo ride of a Buell motorcycle, please check out the remaining schedule of events below or buell.com for more information.
- May 2, 2007 Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, Utah
- June 7, 2007 Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wis.
- August 15, 2007 Autobahn Country Club, Joliet, Ill.
- September 6, 2007 Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, Utah
- September 12, 2007 Virginia International Raceway, Alton, Va.
- September 27, 2007 Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, Pa.
- October 4, 2007 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Mansfield, Ohio
- October 9, 2007 Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wis.
- October 17, 2007 Streets of Willow Springs, Rosamond, Calif.
- October 23, 2007 MotorSport Ranch, Cresson, Texas
- November 17, 2007* Laguna Seca, Monterey, Calif.
*Date subject to change