Take a look at this gorgeous Ducati Streetfighter S ! It was modified by performance parts distributor Motovation Accessories using mostly Rizoma parts and accessories found in their 2010 catalog. The bike showcases the quality products from rear sets to engine covers and features a custom paintjob applied by Southern Metal Customs in Austin, Texas.
Although this is not a radical project, we happen to like it a lot for looking a hell lot more aggressive than the stock Streetfighter S and much more expensive as well. Hit the jump to see the whole list of parts thrown at it.
Photo credit: Will Gibson
- Billet Clutch Cover and Pressure Plate
- Adjustable Folding levers
- Circuit 851 mirrors with Rizoma Adapters
- Lux Billet Grips
- Billet Fluid Reservoirs
- Billet Oil Filler Cap
- Billet Sprocket Cover
- Billet License Plate Relocator
- Track 77 Turn Signals Front and Rear
- Billet Adjustable Rearsets
- Front and Rear Billet Timing Belt Covers
- 29mm Gold Anodized Conical Bars
- Waterpump Slider Kit
Ducati Performance Accessories
- Quick Release Fuel Cap
- Racing Seat
- Termignoni Carbon Slipons
- STM Frame plugs & Billet fork Pre-load adjusters
- Cox Radiator, Oil Cooler and Chain Guard
- Motovation Frame Sliders, Fork Sliders, Axle Sliders & Stainless Gold Trimmed Barends
- Arrow Titanium Steering Damper with Motovation mounting kit.
- Carbon Fiber Key Guard, Swingarm Cover, Undertail Panel, Radiator Guard, Undertank Panels, Instrument Cover, Rear Hugger, Front Fender, Airbox Covers.