- Air cooled, 4 - stroke single cylinder OHC
- 4 Speed constant mesh
- Horsepower @ RPM:
- 6 @ 7500
- Torque @ RPM:
- 6 @ 4500
- 97 cc
- Top Speed:
- 37 mph
Hero Honda lunched the new generation CD Deluxe, an affordable bike aimed at normal Indian commuters. The bike received both technical and styling upgrades. Honda’s engineers have also spent a lot of time to improve the bike’s ergonomics, so the new generation offers a more comfortable riding position.
The new bike is offered in two versions, namely the Hero Honda CD Deluxe Spoke and Hero Honda CD Deluxe Alloy. Both models are available in seven colors including golden stripes, candy Tahitian blue, black with yellow stripes, amaranth maroon, cloud silver, cool mint green or maybe in the style of candy blazing red.
The bike is powered by an air cooled, 4 - stroke single cylinder OHC engine with a displacement of 97.2 cc. The engine delivers a maximum power of 5.74 kW (7.8 Ps) at 7500 rpm and 0.82 Kg-m (8.04 N-m) of torque at 4500 rpm.
Hit the jump for more information on the 2013 Hero Honda CD Deluxe.
- New engine for enhanced performance & stress-free ride.
- Trapezoidal multi-reflector headlight for enhanced visibility provides better safety & trendy trapezoidal shape lends more appeal to the bike.
- Broad visor with aerodynamic shape.
- Cool 3D graphics & knee grip makes the bike look very attractive & a comfortable seating posture provides a stress-free ride.
- Extra wide seat, more seating space provides better riding comfort for both driver & pillion rider.
- Adjustable rear suspension ease in adjustment of rear shockers provides riding comfort in different terrains.
- POWER START: a new era of convenience.
- Stylish 5-spoke alloy wheels for better aesthetics.
- Multi-reflector taillight higher visibility provides better safety at night.
- Introducing maintenance-free battery for the peaceful ride.
Breakthrough service package with 2 years / 30000 kms. warranty period. 6 free service benefits up to 12 months.
Free Schedule Service
- 1st Free Service:
- 500-750 kms or 365 days from the date of purchase, whichever is earlier.
- 2nd Free Service:
- 2500-2800 kms or 365 days from the date of purchase, whichever is earlier.
- 3rd Free Service:
- 5000-5500 kms or 365 days from the date of purchase, whichever is earlier.
- 4th Free Service:
- 7000-7500 kms or 365 days from the date of purchase, whichever is earlier.
- 5th Free Service:
- 9000-9500 kms or 365 days from the date of purchase, whichever is earlier.
- 6th Free Service:
- 11000-11500 kms or 365 days from the date of purchase, whichever is earlier.
|Engine Type||Air cooled, 4 - stroke single cylinder OHC|
|Max. Power||5.74 kW (7.8 Ps) at 7500 rpm|
|Max. Torque||0.82 Kg-m (8.04 N-m) @4500 rpm|
|Bore x Stroke||50.0 x 49.5 mm|
|Compression Ratio||9.0: 1|
|Starting||Kick start / Self start|
|Ingnition||DC digital CDI|
|Gear box||4 Speed constant mesh|
|Chassis Type||Tubular double cradle frame|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers|
|Suspension Rear||Swing arm with 2 step adjustable hydraulic shockabsorber|
|Front Brake||Internal expanding shoe type ( 130 mm )|
|Rear Brake Disc||Internal expanding shoe type ( 110 mm )|
|Rim Size Front||18 x 1.6 Spoke wheels / Cast wheels|
|Rim Size Rear||18 x 1.6 Spoke wheels / Cast wheels|
|Tyre Size Front||2.75 x18 - 4PR/42 P|
|Tyre Size Rear||2.75 x 18 -6 PR/48 P|
|Battery||12 V -3 Rh|
|Head Light||12v - 35/35W ( Halogen bulb ), Rectangular MFR|
|Turn Signal Lamp||12v- 10W x 4 nos - MFR|
|Saddle Height||805 mm|
|Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||10.5 ltrs|
|Kerb Weight Kick/Self||109/112 kgs|
Infibeam ---- "Hero Honda has carved a niche in the competitive Indian market for churning out motorcycles with high fuel efficiency and low maintenance."
Indiamart ---- "Hero Honda CD Deluxe 4 stroke single cylinder OHC air cooled engine delivers maximum power of 5.44 kw ( 7.4 PS) @ 8000 rpm and maximum torque of 0.79 kgm @ 5000 rpm."
Automobileupdate ---- "The Hero Honda New CD Deluxe review indicates that the bike comes with a 97.2 cc single cylinder air cooled OHC engine. "